Tie rod boots on the BX

/ Tie rod boots on the BX #1  

David_Kb7uns

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota X 4
Needing to replace the tie rod boots on the BX and looked at the 2 kits on EBAY that sell for $30 plus dollars and came across the source of the Urethane Boots. They have a website with cheap prices but the shipping is $38 for Fedex, but sizes are listed, did more searching and they are available on EBAY for fixed price with shipping by mail that has an extended time but worth the wait.

Inner boot
Ball Joint Boot 14x34x24 mm black - type 2

Outer boot
Track Rod End Boot 12x29x24 mm black - type 1

EBAY Auctions
2x Polyboots Track Rod End Dust Boot 12x29x24 mm Polyurethane Ball Joint Boots | eBay

2x Polyboots Ball Joint Dust Boots 14x34x24mm Suspension Replacement Rubber Boot | eBay

David

/ Tie rod boots on the BX #3  
Have to check mine when I get home beginning of November. In Kubotaland now.

If you can find the time please let us know how you like these boots and how the installation went :thumbsup:

Bill

/ Tie rod boots on the BX #5  
Whenever mine tear, I just replace the whole part. Interesting bit though.

/ Tie rod boots on the BX #6  
Needing to replace the tie rod boots on the BX and looked at the 2 kits on EBAY that sell for $30 plus dollars and came across the source of the Urethane Boots. They have a website with cheap prices but the shipping is $38 for Fedex, but sizes are listed, did more searching and they are available on EBAY for fixed price with shipping by mail that has an extended time but worth the wait.

Inner boot
Ball Joint Boot 14x34x24 mm black - type 2

Outer boot
Track Rod End Boot 12x29x24 mm black - type 1

EBAY Auctions
2x Polyboots Track Rod End Dust Boot 12x29x24 mm Polyurethane Ball Joint Boots | eBay

2x Polyboots Ball Joint Dust Boots 14x34x24mm Suspension Replacement Rubber Boot | eBay

David

Which boots fit the BX? I've already replaced mine once with the Kubota boot which is no longer available.

/ Tie rod boots on the BX #7  
I bought a set from Paul Short last fall and never installed them. Don't think I'm going to either, and plan on trading in the tractor this year. If interested, I'd sell you the ones I have. Let me how.

Thanks

/ Tie rod boots on the BX