Time For New Vehicle

/ Time For New Vehicle #1  

Gator6x4

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3830
Anyone have any comments, pro/con on the new 2013 Cadillac XTS Platinum Series. Dealer not wanting to discount much. I have heard some concern over the adaptive cruise control. I also don't think the V6 has as much engine torque as the Performance V8 in the currently owned DTS although they are close in horse power.

The transmission is a concern in the M37 Infiniti and the Acura 350 seems to have some body flex.

/ Time For New Vehicle #2  
You need a caddy as much as I need a ar-15.

/ Time For New Vehicle #3  
Anyone have any comments, pro/con on the new 2013 Cadillac XTS Platinum Series. Dealer not wanting to discount much. I have heard some concern over the adaptive cruise control. I also don't think the V6 has as much engine torque as the Performance V8 in the currently owned DTS although they are close in horse power.

The transmission is a concern in the M37 Infiniti and the Acura 350 seems to have some body flex.

My uncle has one and he loves it..He also has high powered pickups and farm equipment..That's all I can say.

The new v6's are screamers on most platforms..Not all though.

/ Time For New Vehicle
I decided years ago I would own and drive one before taking the last ride in one. Been driving one ever since. Don't like to fly and only do so when can't get there without flying so they are good on long trips. Shame train service is not offered ever where in the US and on par with Europe. Love riding trains in Europe.

/ Time For New Vehicle #5  
I decided years ago I would own and drive one before taking the last ride in one. Been driving one ever since. Don't like to fly and only do so when can't get there without flying so they are good on long trips. Shame train service is not offered ever where in the US and on par with Europe. Love riding trains in Europe.

Ah, like..What?

/ Time For New Vehicle #6  
My neighbor loves his. He told me that it can go scarey fast!!! He does a lot of driving, goes over 3 states as a sales rep.

/ Time For New Vehicle #7  

What?:confused2:

Anyways back to the OP.

The v6 in my mothers 2012 CTS4 screams. That car has all the power you will ever need for legal driving. The car does have some down sides, but the V6 is not one of them. Powerful, but driveable. The awd makes it so you can't get it to trouble if you take a yield to fast.

/ Time For New Vehicle #8  

Is this some internal fight between you and the OP on gun control. Otherwise, I have no idea why you are making this sort of response. I am pretty sure everybody in the US has something he or she does not "need". If a person can afford it, it isn't illegal, and they want it, I say go buy it. We can discuss the definition of "affordability" in another thread.