Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground?

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground?
-I really dislike the kiss-n-tell type posts but with about any implement from Titan all dimensions should be considered a big "Maybe", that's why many dimensions aren't published. I worked at Titan as a contractor and my sole job was to create electronic files. This means CAD models, assemblies, and drawings. They had almost ZERO documentation for any of the implements, the ones they did have were fairly recent and not necessarily accurate either. My job was to receive parts and/or welded assemblies, measure them, and create CAD models/drawings. Often things would be different on the same model implement, either a varying component location, or an entirely different material thickness due to spot market purchasing. Does this matter? It certainly could. I asked if there was a "plus/minus" tolerance I could use to establish the "Standard" and was told I was to create it. That would have been fine but there was no way to determine what that should be, no paper sketches at all. The few fixtures that could/should ensure some sort of consistency were in bad shape and some welders didn't even use them. Sometimes structural components were omitted because there were NO drawings to refer to and everybody had to rely on memory from the last time they built one. I don't have a grudge nor is my post an intention to hurt their business. I left of my own choice due to the chaos and resistance to improve manufacturing methods. It was like pushing a rope up a ladder.

My post is to alert potential buyers that critical dimensions may/may not function due to their existing manufacturing methods and lack of dimensional standards. I don't like buying things that don't fit and these implements aren't cheap. I wouldn't regard their products as poorly made. I'd consider purchasing something from them, but I'd check the important dimensions at the dealer before I brought it home. I've been in machine shops and engineering for over 45 years. I hope they get their act together and wish them luck doing so.

There's certainly some buyer beware elements. I bought an enormous bucket from them last year. I read through almost a decade of reviews, and in early years apparently Titan had a lot of SSQA quick attach problems where they weren't to spec. However that seems to have dropped off in recent years. The one I bougt in 2021 was perfect. So, yeah, buyer beware, but they may be improving too. Meanwhile, nothing to complain about on my Titan purchase.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #22  
There's certainly some buyer beware elements. I bought an enormous bucket from them last year. I read through almost a decade of reviews, and in early years apparently Titan had a lot of SSQA quick attach problems where they weren't to spec. However that seems to have dropped off in recent years. The one I bougt in 2021 was perfect. So, yeah, buyer beware, but they may be improving too. Meanwhile, nothing to complain about on my Titan purchase.
-That's about all I was trying to say is the fitment may or may not be correct. Titan was bought by some investment firm out of Nashville and they're the ones driving the long overdue documentation with dimensions that may or may not be correct. There was nothing for reference before this directive. By all means consider the purchase of a Titan implement but do verify that holes align, are not oversized, and critical fitment dimensions will work for your tractor and all reinforcing ribs are present before taking it home from the dealer. As I told some of them "It doesn't matter if there are drawings/dimensions if the numbers aren't correct or components are left off". Getting the investment group some/any documentation seemed a greater priority than the information itself being correct. I hope they get it all sorted out and wish them good luck doing so. Glad to hear your bucket works as expected.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #23  
I'm sure your MX5400 will lift the sub soiler high enough. You might have to shorten the top link....
This is another reason I appreciate my hydraulic top link. My Pittsburg single bottom moldboard plow requires that I shorten the top link. Just hit the hydraulic lever - it's up off the ground.