TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,801  
My gun time today was with my neighbor who had an old Mossberg 10 gauge shotgun with a 34 inch barrel. He let me shoot a few rounds with it. Keep in mind I weigh 135 lbs, geez this dang thing kicked me like a mule. He said it was considered a goose gun. I believe all you need is the birds zipcode and you could reach out there and hit it, lol. My shoulder hurts, lol. Oh by the way I shot an old Stevens 8 gauge once and I do mean “once”.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,803  
Here is why you should never go anywhere without a gun. This man nearly lost his life to a pack of dogs while moving a tree stand. He suffered 300 punctures and 7 wounds requiring stiches. Read it

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,804  
My gun time today was with my neighbor who had an old Mossberg 10 gauge shotgun with a 34 inch barrel. He let me shoot a few rounds with it. Keep in mind I weigh 135 lbs, geez this dang thing kicked me like a mule. He said it was considered a goose gun. I believe all you need is the birds zipcode and you could reach out there and hit it, lol. My shoulder hurts, lol. Oh by the way I shot an old Stevens 8 gauge once and I do mean “once”.
A friend had that gun cut down to 18.25". It was a double barreled beast. He would shoot it at night to see the flames jump out of it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,805  
Here is why you should never go anywhere without a gun. This man nearly lost his life to a pack of dogs while moving a tree stand. He suffered 300 punctures and 7 wounds requiring stiches. Read it

I have purchased an old Mossberg 500 "beater" and got an 18" barrel for it. It will mounted in the cab of my tractor. An aggressive dog will be put down.

I live in the middle of nowhere. A pack of dogs can be extremely dangerous. I would be suing the owner of those animals.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,806  
I have purchased an old Mossberg 500 "beater" and got an 18" barrel for it. It will mounted in the cab of my tractor. An aggressive dog will be put down.

I live in the middle of nowhere. A pack of dogs can be extremely dangerous. I would be suing the owner of those animals.
Amen to that but the old guy in this story would have been well served with any small firearm.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,807  
You do not have the right to defend yourself with a firearm in Canada
The video is SHOCKING!!!

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,808  
Got two additional magazines delivered today for my CZ P-01. Got them for about half price on Ebay and they are genuine Mec-Gar magazines. Also ordered a MAKERSHOT Speedloader.
20230221_142509copy.jpg

1600.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,809  
Not many people can make a neck shot on a turkey. Hey them in the body with s bullet and there will not ne much to eat.

I would love to hunt turkeys with my PCP .22. It will group 1/2” at 50 yards but I cannot use a rifle where I live.
I did a neck shot on a turkey once a long time ago with my 30/30 contender.. I should have bought a lotto ticket that day!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,810  

I pretty much never go anywhere without a gun, especially the woods!