TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,253  
I scored 300 rnds of 22 ammo this week. Academy had plenty of 22 Shorts for $14/100. Pricey, but...

Walmart had 2 50rnd boxes of 22LR CCI Quiet for $3.82/box or around $8/100.

12 gauge bird shoot seems to be pretty available.

Academy had lots of 7.62x39, Creedmore, and some 40 cal.

I've been trying to keep from running low on 22, as the kids have been wanting to do more shooting.

Son and I took the Henry out to 100 yards, and we where ringing the 8" steel round. Actually threw the new 3-9×40 Vortex on it, and been enjoying my new toy.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,254  
Cheaper then dirt has 500 rnd bricks of 22LR for the "low price" of $149.
Screenshot_20210428-160732_Chrome.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,255  
Since I have a .22 mag pistol I want a rifle to go with it so I'm in a similar boat. I have a Savage .17HMR bolt action which is tempting since when available they're cheap, but the Ruger would be nice when you can find that hens tooth...
check Guns.com. lots of 10/22's for sale. Great people to work with. Just picked up a 10/22 takedown from them

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,256  
I saw CCI CB Longs today at Hicks', 50 rd for 19.95. Last time I bought the Armscors shown above they were ~$45/500 & I hated to pay that much.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,259  
Cheaper Than Dirt are the biggest price gougers. I won't do business with them out of general principle.
Same here. No reason to ever give those people a dime of my money.

I saw that posted in a Facebook group last night. Apparently, my comment on it was not appreciated by someone, as a moderator removed it almost immediately. No longer a member of that group either now. Gun groups on FB have become a waste of time.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,260  
Same here. No reason to ever give those people a dime of my money.

I saw that posted in a Facebook group last night. Apparently, my comment on it was not appreciated by someone, as a moderator removed it almost immediately. No longer a member of that group either now. Gun groups on FB have become a waste of time.

Perhaps they are a sponsor?

You never know these days how “independent” any of these groups are due to hidden sponsorships.

MoKelly