TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,741  
Mom always said it's the thought that counts, so thanks, David. And I have more gloves for all uses/occasions than I know what to do with. What I'd really like for 'my Christmas' is a nice tie, a pairs of socks, or an ash tray made by hand just for me. :)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,742  
Signs? Did someone post a sign? I just got a new one.
I would never post a sign...if a perp knows they're where they shouldn't be, they already know they'll already know they're targets

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,744  
I would never post a sign...if a perp knows they're where they shouldn't be, they already know they'll already know they're targets
I was saying someone posted a pic of a sign here a couple pages back.

But for fun here is a couple trees at the end of my driveway...

Attachments

• IMG_3996.JPG
    IMG_3996.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3997.JPG
    IMG_3997.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 63
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,747  
Oh, they're fine with me. (dogs) I'm the one that doesn't take to strangers ...

If it weren't for strangers no one would ever see/notice me smiling. I have that way around people > 8 YO and who obviously have a phone in one or both hands ... or perhaps are carrying open.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,748  
I thought you were going to quit using ashtrays?

I needa get off the cigs (again) pending upcoming cataract surgery on both eyes, two weeks apart. I haven't been able to focus on a reticle, a holo-dot, or a front sight bead for a year or so. Looking forward to being able to see well again. #Whenyou're>70

Planned rt knee replacement will be pushed back to after the holidays. I'm concerned that promised 135 deg limit of movement will affect ease of practicing/hunting in sitting & kneeling positions. It ain't all rosy.

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,749  
I needa get off the cigs (again) pending upcoming cataract surgery on both eyes, two weeks apart. I haven't been able to focus on a reticle, a holo-dot, or a front sight bead for a year or so. Looking forward to being able to see well again. #Whenyou're>70

Planned rt knee replacement will be pushed back to after the holidays. I'm concerned that promised 135 deg limit of movement will affect ease of practicing/hunting in sitting & kneeling positions. It ain't all rosy.
I have always been scared of having the two cataract surgeries that close together but a lot of Ophthalmologists do that. I want the first eye to completely heal and know that there are no issues, such as picking up an infection or whatever before I go to the second one. If I have it done, I would probably want to do one Monday, skip the next Monday and have it done on the following Monday. The surgery will give you better vision, but also bring back some of your colors that you have lost over the years. It will make shooting fun again!! Do not go shooting until your eyes have healed completely, and be sure to follow the Dr's orders. Even looking down is an issue during the healing process! Have your Lady friend come over and take care of you and sit in your easy chair and heal!!
Only reason I know anything about it, is my Wife is a Certified Ophthalmic Tech, and practiced for 15 years.
David from jax

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,750  
I have always been scared of having the two cataract surgeries that close together but a lot of Ophthalmologists do that. I want the first eye to completely heal and know that there are no issues, such as picking up an infection or whatever before I go to the second one. If I have it done, I would probably want to do one Monday, skip the next Monday and have it done on the following Monday. The surgery will give you better vision, but also bring back some of your colors that you have lost over the years. It will make shooting fun again!! Do not go shooting until your eyes have healed completely, and be sure to follow the Dr's orders. Even looking down is an issue during the healing process! Have your Lady friend come over and take care of you and sit in your easy chair and heal!!
Only reason I know anything about it, is my Wife is a Certified Ophthalmic Tech, and practiced for 15 years.
David from jax
I would do one at a time also. I had cataract surgery on my left eye 25 years ago and I still have problems with it!