TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,221  
DANG! my own post made me look !!

PT.png

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,222  
I had one of them, can't remember what model it was but it was semi-auto and the trigger pull had to be at least 8" maybe more :laughing:

The Wife only wishes I had an 8" pull.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,223  
What’s this Smith & Wesson .357 magnum 66-4 with a 3” barrel worth?

IMG_3534.jpg
IMG_3535.jpg
IMG_3536.jpg
IMG_3537.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,224  
Nice!

View attachment 630144

I like to shoot .38 spl or +p in my S&W model 66.

My usual knock-around gun is the old Charter Arms Bull Dog 44 special. Light weight and dependable. I bought this from my Father right before the Son of Sam killings and the Troopers wanted everyone with the Bull Dog to turn them in for ballistic testing. Baloney! I didn't want my firearm worn out and possibly never returned.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,225  
I'm not a hunter but will and have shot at a problem predator. I do like hitting the range and or plinking around a bit. 'And of course home pet and family safety. Meet the Ruger family: HMR 17, Security 9 Compact, 357 mag, and Mini 14.
ATTACH=CONFIG]630208[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 75
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,226  
Nice. Ruger makes excellent revolvers. The GP-100 is built like a tank.

My Wife has an NAA in .22WMR. She actually carries it on some light-clothes summer days.

Yeah, I have a 44 Redhawk and a SP101 38/357 which doubles as the wifes bedside gun. My NAA is 22 mag also..

And then theres the 500 Smith (s)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,228  
My usual knock-around gun is the old Charter Arms Bull Dog 44 special. Light weight and dependable. I bought this from my Father right before the Son of Sam killings and the Troopers wanted everyone with the Bull Dog to turn them in for ballistic testing. Baloney! I didn't want my firearm worn out and possibly never returned.

No kidding!! I always (still do) wanted a 44 sp Bulldog!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,230  

A Charter Arms Bulldog .44 Special is on my want list and has been for awhile. Enjoy!