TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,241  
Remington Ammo has restarted production in the Arkansas facility. Are supposed to be running 24/7 filling orders

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,242  
Anyone else see Bass Pro is letting club members buy upto 8 boxes of ammo per day? I'm not a member, and don't want more credit cards, but I thought that was interesting. In a way, I think they want people cleaning them out, cause if people see a nice stack of ammo every day, they might only buy what they need.

Anyways, I hate it, but I picked up 2-100 rnd boxes of Winchester 22LR for $29. Thats like 0.14-0.15 per round. Issue is, daughter is starting to like shooting, and if that means I have to pay high rates to encourage it, I guess I'll pay....

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,243  
Wow, shooting got expensive this year, I went to a new range with my 2 friends shooting and we must of burned thru at least 600. worth of ammo in 3 hours.
The way some of the Rambos were shooting you would think there was no ammo shortage at all.
Plus you could tell the new shooters easily, they were sweeping the crowd and yelling back & forth and there were a LOT of new gun owners arriving. I dont think I will be going back to that range anytime soon, still it was a lot of fun.
Spent the next day repainting the steel targets and cleaning the irons.
I won’t go to our local ranges...people are nuts. That’s why I built my own.

having a few friends over today for burgers and some shooting. Just setting up for close pistols now

Attachments

• 1173FE34-B362-48F8-9260-2CD5C0876755.jpeg
    1173FE34-B362-48F8-9260-2CD5C0876755.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 105
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,244  
Like GRG, I have built my own ranges and recently bought a trap machine as well. I do not like going to gun ranges as there are too many ninja warriors to deal with.

Went to a gun show on Saturday and sure am glad I planned ahead. Prices were crazy. The place was packed. We got there about 50 minutes after it opened and the line was over 50 yards long to get in. Very few people buying.

One decent deal was a gently used Mossberg 500 for $350. Nearly bought it and kicking myself now for not getting it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,247  
I won’t go to our local ranges...people are nuts. That’s why I built my own.

having a few friends over today for burgers and some shooting. Just setting up for close pistols now
Agreed, I haven't gone to public ranges in years, have 3 at home, a pistol range and a 100 & 300 yard rifle range'

Heres my shooting tower overlooking the 100& 300 and ranges..

IMG_4350.JPG