TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,331  
Large calibers? That's anything over 22, isn't it?

My last new rifle was a 17 Hornet. :)

Bruce

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,332  
Normally I would say, pics please or it didn't happen... but in this case, I will take your word for it! o_O
You should of seen the guys faces when I'd feel their hand on my backside and I'd turn around and look at them :ROFLMAO: My buddies were laughing hysterically.

Honestly, why girls put all the crap on is beyond me.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,333  
I must be a sissy :unsure: I have 22 lr,22 mag,9mm,10mm and 45 cal. handguns.My wrists are getting too old to stand much recoil.At this point in my life enjoy watching the grandkids shoot 22 lr and some backyard clay pigeons;)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,335  
Large calibers? That's anything over 22, isn't it?

My last new rifle was a 17 Hornet. :)

Bruce
Have one of those, great racoon eliminators. Not bad on wood puzzy's either. Large caliber to me is anything over .30.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,337  
If you shoot the ultra large calibers, either you are rich or you don't shoot much. Even the components get expensive when you throw an ounce of lead with each round. What do you figure it takes to attain decent proficiency with a firearm? 10,000 rounds? 20,000? I shoot trap just recreationally, not for competition. Hanging with the guys and keeping in practice costs me about $300/month. Large bore rifle or pistol can easily cost 2x or 3x that much, just to hit the range a couple times a week. If you're a spray and pray shooter, it can cost 10x as much.

There are some disciplines, like bench rest, where you don't care if ammo is $5/round because you don't shoot that much.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,338  
If you haven't figured out by now that I don't much care, you are a bit slow on the switch.

I wouldn't own a Sig either. Don't do plastic guns.
For as old as you claim you are, if you don't know the difference between not caring what you say and being a total arsehole in the way you say it, I can't help you. No worries there buddy (y)

I do know for a fact that you are a presumptuous idiot on firearms.

If you don't have it figured out, I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself, my sign up date on this forum was in 2005 (when I took my screen name), and out of the 10 or so Sig pistols I own, not one of them is plastic. Seems in your old age you must of forgotten that Sig Sauer, when imported to Tysons Corner Virginia, and then when they moved to New Hampshire, really wasn't a plastic gun manufacturer at all during that time. Sig over the years, to remain competitive in the US market did later come out with plastic guns.

That said, after doing some grip modifications, kind of digging the glock for a beater gun, and kind of like my Springfield "plastic" gun.

Last edited: