TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,611  
Millions of geese winter in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. A flock of 10,000 can turn 100 acres into a mudhole in a single day. Farmers are eager for hunters. They will bring you coffee, and make breakfast if you ask. All you have to do is scare the geese off to somebody else's field.
I'm an avid watcher of wildlife, and steward of the environment I share with them. I won't allow the killing of groundhogs, raccoons, opossums, snakes, etc because they are inconvenient. But... I'm also not a farmer.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,612  
Hey speaking of guns, ammo and felonies,,,,, does anyone know if any magazine capacity restrictions are imminent, what they are and most importantly, will it be a felony to possess a magazine larger than the new dictates allow? Or a misdemeanor?
Will it affect NEW gun sales, or everything already owned?
Nothing federal...yet.
So, you need to see if your state has any restrictions, or upcoming laws to restrict standard capacity

We, in Vermont, ignore such stupid ****

Last edited by a moderator:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,614  
I'm an avid watcher of wildlife, and steward of the environment I share with them. I won't allow the killing of groundhogs, raccoons, opossums, snakes, etc because they are inconvenient. But... I'm also not a farmer.
Although I really enjoy shooting, and I rarely agree with Steppenwolfe, I will this time.
I don't kill critters, unless they're a pest. We have groundhogs here...and we (the groundhogs and I) have an agreement. As long as they stay out of the fenced in backyard, it's cool.
In the backyard, they're in my sights...
The backyard belongs to my dog...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,615  
Although I really enjoy shooting, and I rarely agree with Steppenwolfe, I will this time.
I don't kill critters, unless they're a pest. We have groundhogs here...and we (the groundhogs and I) have an agreement. As long as they stay out of the fenced in backyard, it's cool.
(y)(y)(y)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,616  
A pal bugs me weekly to get him ammo for deer season. (Nov 15th) Apparently Ammoseek isn't helping him enough. Wants me to sell or load somethinng this week or next. Shortages may last longer for some calibers. Meanwhile I can buy all the toilet paper I want.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,617  
When it comes to G-hogs, you have to remember, they multiply at a rate that would make rabbits jealous. So while they may be outside your fence.....for now....they‘ll be digging under and it’ll be like a zombie apocalypse if you dont thin the herd.
They are a scourge on the farm & garden.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,618  
Hey speaking of guns, ammo and felonies,,,,, does anyone know if any magazine capacity restrictions are imminent, what they are and most importantly, will it be a felony to possess a magazine larger than the new dictates allow? Or a misdemeanor?
Will it affect NEW gun sales, or everything already owned?
I don't think anyone knows yet. I'd guess (wildly, of course) that they'd start with limits on magazine capacity, grandfather in any already owned, and maybe (again wildly), prohibit the transfer of large capacity magazines. So it you own them, they'd be yours forever. Hard to say if they'd make it a crime to own a large cap mag if you already own it. I don't know anyone that knows. Just speculation so far.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,620  
One instance does not a trend make.