TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,633  
Which brings us to the point that no one needs a high capacity magazine with that kind of success rate, now do they?

:unsure:

Based on whose definition of need? Who needs an expensive car? Who needs a vacation home? Who is king that determines what everyone needs?

MoKelly

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,634  
Has anyone ever did a cylinder change on a revolver? I am wanting to see what it will take to make a 357 pistol shoot 357-44 Bain and Davis.
David from jax

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,635  
Based on whose opinion? That is the key.

MoKelly
You are but one part of a larger society; opinions, social mores change with the times. Even Jefferson thought we shouldn't bind future generations to the current thinking of the day.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,636  
Based on whose definition of need? Who needs an expensive car? Who needs a vacation home? Who is king that determines what everyone needs?

MoKelly
Right. Its all about power, of course and power is wielded in tyrannical ways.
Who decides 9 rounds is too much? Or 10? Or 12? Of course everyone pictures a mentally ill gun nut spraying a crowd with bullets, but ever think how many might die if just one more round from a mother's gun is needed to save a house full of children from a crazed felon?
Putting arbitrary limits on clips is just another way to strip freedoms from citizens. Its arbitrary and capricious.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,637  
I was told at a local outdoor range a few years ago that I couldn't shoot my Colt Officer's model 1911 with "that magazine"! I asked the range master (I use that term loosely!) why they let people shoot them in the competition if they didn't let them "practice" with them! He went away in an 8 cylinder huff!!
David from jax
(27 round snail drum for a 1911)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,638  
Manurhin MR73
Anyone considering this purchase?
Seems like it may be a good investment.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,639  
Yeah, but guns are more fun to shoot with high cap magazines.
Isnt life allowed to be fun anymore?
They are also a life saver for those defending their property from multiple assailants.
Yes. They are fun. And expensive! :ROFLMAO:

I've got a 50 for my 10-22. Makes the pop cans jump. Lots of fun. (y)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,640  
Do understand one thing...these are STANDARD round mags, not high capacity.
"High Capacity" is an arbitrary decision made by a few anti-rights fools...
Someone deemed more than 10 high capacity (not me).
Heck, you can't have more than 3 in your shotgun in the field.