TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,831  
I have an SP101, 3" barrel...it's in my desk drawer...house gun, not a carry gun.
I carry one of 4 guns, one revolver and 3semi-autos. Those are: Taurus 85, Ruger SR9C, Kahr CW9 and Kahr CW380. I always carry concealed since I really don't want anyone to know I'm packing. The Taurus goes most often since it's a lightweight pocket rocket.
The SP101 is a great gun, but for me, it's a bit too heavy for carry concealed
I gave my SP101 to one of my sons.
Too much for me at 80.
I either carry my Ruger LC9, or my Taurus G2C.
The Ruger is smaller, and fits in my jeans pocket, but the Taurus G2C goes in an IWB holster, and holds 13 rounds!
I really like the Taurus G2C!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,832  
I pocket carry at times, I have a pocket sleeve that my .380 fits in nice, you can reach in and grab the pistol and the sleeve stays in the pocket, keeps lint out of the barrel... It's just an uncle mikes cheapie... obviously doesn't work on a full size... I'm a little wide above the belt for most conceal holsters so don't have a great setup for that...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,833  
I pocket carry at times, I have a pocket sleeve that my .380 fits in nice, you can reach in and grab the pistol and the sleeve stays in the pocket, keeps lint out of the barrel... It's just an uncle mikes cheapie... obviously doesn't work on a full size... I'm a little wide above the belt for most conceal holsters so don't have a great setup for that...
I like the Mikes in the pocket holsters for both my Ruger LC9, and my Bersa .380.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,834  
Got 2 rifle kits in the mail today both chambered in 300blk. Had one stripped lower ready so headed to the garage and built it. Now to get another lower ready so I can build the second kit.

k0oBz5a.jpg
That's a bigin!

300 BO on the right

T.png

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,836  
I wanted to participate in the Ruger AND the .357 love, sadly couldn't do it with just one gun:)

Best,

ed
IMG_2300.JPG

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,837  
That's a bigin!

300 BO on the right
then I saw ..
I prefer under (on?) the shoulder rigs (ARs?); I've got enough already going on in my pants....

:ROFLMAO:

.. when I realized Step was quoting Roy & not Sig, and IMO Fatjay's BO has some real pipe to ponder. When they make EDC holsters for AR pistols let em know. :) Darn HGs keep dominating my one-handed shooting time.

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,839  
Fatjay, capacity is only limited by the space you have for another safe...
David from jax

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,840  
I managed to find a spot for it right in the middle, but I think i'm at capacity.

dFVlGKg.jpg
I got me one of those brown thingies as well.

TEST.png

Anything short, work on a rack up top so you can lay them horizontally to save on space vs storing vertically, or it's time to get another safe ;) (yeah, I know easy to sneak a gun in the house with a safe full of guns past the wife, but it's hard to sneak another safe past the wife LMAO).

What is the device at the end of the muzzle on the rifle left of CZ Scorpion in your pic if I may ask? What is the rifle second to the left of the same CZ Scorpion if I may ask?

Last edited: