TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,861  
Hay Dude, that second picture isn't something I would want to deal with! Although we don't have a basement, we do have a second story and a float stuck in the upstairs bathroom and caused huge amounts of damage during it's 4 hours of overflow! I can only imagine what you went thru!
David from jax
Yeah ain’t nothing more destructive to a home than a flooded basement! Poor folks!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,862  
Nephew came over to shoot today. Only his second time shooting "real guns", but overall he did a great job IMO. I also introduced him to West Virginia ear muffs for shooting.

CA2.png

Please note, he was actually leaning forward with the shotgun, but I was able to get the pic apparently at the height of the recoil.

CA3.png

Freshmen in college, hopes to go into law enforcement. Pretty fine young guy who has his priorites in order it seems.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,863  
West Virginia ear muffs??? is that Kotex or a cigarette butt??:ROFLMAO::LOL:

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,864  
Nice he has a place to shoot!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,866  
Nice he has a place to shoot!
He's going to App state. I'm up in Boone a lot for work and I know of at least one decent gun club that he should get involved with up there as a buddy took me there one time. Don't know how they work that though as being a student, not certain if your allowed guns on or off campus if your a student. I'll need to ask him.

He grew up in the Charlotte area and both his parents were kind of anti gun when he was growing up as a kid. Kind of nice in my own way seeing him liking to come up and shoot.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,867  
I'm interested to hear your review after you've used it a bit. I use a thermal scope for hunting pigs at night, but I'm looking for something for "scanning". I'm considering another cheaper thermal or nightvision for handheld use, but haven't really started looking at those options yet.
I've been looking for a night scope for coyotes. Most that I have run across don't have the range necessary. Do you have any suggestions for scopes I should look at?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,868  
I've been looking for a night scope for coyotes. Most that I have run across don't have the range necessary. Do you have any suggestions for scopes I should look at?
get CLOSER!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,869  
...redneck

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,870  
He's going to App state. I'm up in Boone a lot for work and I know of at least one decent gun club that he should get involved with up there as a buddy took me there one time. Don't know how they work that though as being a student, not certain if your allowed guns on or off campus if your a student. I'll need to ask him.

He grew up in the Charlotte area and both his parents were kind of anti gun when he was growing up as a kid. Kind of nice in my own way seeing him liking to come up and shoot.
Well in my opinion off campus would be none of thier business!!! Went through some of that when my kids were in High school, the school tried some over reach on some things and it did not work out for them. They can only control so much!