TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,711  
The 5.7 brass has a lacquer on it. You are not supposed to even tumble. Ultrasonic is the recommended way to clean the brass.

Regarding Annealing, I would think that would be bad for the lacquer as well!
You're not selling me on it very well :ROFLMAO:

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,712  
I really worry about pressures on this one! This is one I have pretty much decided I will buy ammo for. Which is too bad as I have 5ish gallons of spent brass that I picked up for a steal.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,713  
Great info. on the challenges of reloading the 5.7.

I use factory ammunition in my carry guns so being able to reload 5.7 is not that important to me. At $1/rd it is expensive, but no more than other high end self-defense rounds.

I can train with any gun so I would use a 9mm or .40 S&W to practice if I bought a 5.7. I can load those on the Dillon 1050 at 700 rounds and hour without breaking a sweat or any "problems".

Unless body armor gets to be prevalent with the bad guys, I cannot see myself adding another gun. But it is interesting to learn.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,714  
Not sure where else to post this - copy of an email from one of the gun rights orgs I contribute to, the "swamp" is at it again - please call/email your reps and voice your opinion, while it's still possible -

This is happening NOW -

"Dear Patriot,

Behind the menacing razor wire and concrete barriers of Fort Pelosi, gun control is steamrolling through the legislative process.

Tomorrow, two draconian gun grabs will be voted on in the House of Representatives and your Congressman needs to hear from you immediately.

So call at .

Tell to vote against any and all gun control.

Patriot, tomorrow, the House of Representatives is expected to vote on HR 7910, the massive gun control package that includes the following:
*** Stripping the 2A rights of military age adults under 21.

*** Banning standard capacity magazines, rendering the law abiding dangerously out gunned by criminals.

*** A so-called “Safe Storage” law AKA home invader head start legislation.

*** And a litany of other unconstitutional bans and restrictions on YOUR gun rights.

As if that wasn’t enough, Pelosi’s house will also be voting on HR 2377, a due-process shredding “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation bill.

Patriot, the speed at which this bill is moving is a troubling sign that Pelosi is confident that the environment in the Senate is ripe for an egregious bill like this to pass with bi-partisan support.

Have Pelosi and Schumer already locked down the required number of spineless Republicans to send ***** his biggest gun control victory to date?

We cannot leave this one up to chance.

So please take immediate action by calling your congressman today.

Call at .

Tell to vote against HR 7910, HR 2377, and any other gun control deals that are taken up for a vote.

If for any reason that number doesn’t work, call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask to be connected to your U.S. Representative.

And after you call, please consider helping NAGR replenish our political war chest by making a generous donation today.

As always, I am grateful for your continued pro-gun activism.

If we can stave off the current attack on our gun rights, it will be the pro-gun grassroots that made the difference.

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown
President
National Association for Gun Rights

P.S. Tomorrow, Pelosi’s House of Representatives will consider two tyrannical gun control bills.

Fight back today by calling your Congressman.

Call at .

Tell to vote against HR 7910, HR 2377, and any other gun control deals that are taken up for a vote.

If for any reason that number doesn’t work, call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask to be connected to your U.S. Representative."

The 2A has been in the constitution since 1791, I'm pretty sure MOST on this forum know the REAL reason it was added. Thanks for looking... Steve

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,715  
Also, got this info in another email, including a suggested wording -

"So please click here to contact the Republican Senators who have the power to stop the impending gun control onslaught, if they simply hold the line.

If that link doesn’t work for you, simply copy this list of email addresses and this pre-drafted message, and paste them into your own email service.

terry_carmack@mcconnell.senate.gov
geoffrey_antell@thune.senate.gov
beth_jafari@cornyn.senate.gov
james_quinn@cassidy.senate.gov
daniel_brandt@toomey.senate.gov
richard_perry@lgraham.senate.gov
ted_lehman@tillis.senate.gov
mike_needham@rubio.senate.gov
craig_carbone@rickscott.senate.gov
liz_johnson@romney.senate.gov
nationalgunrightsaction@gmail.com

Dear Senator,

As a pro-gun citizen, I am calling on every Republican Senator to grow a backbone and take a stand against the current anti-gun hysteria.

Do not engage in any negotiations over any new gun control. Do not manipulate the rules to pass new gun control. Do not vote to bring gun control up for debate. No more games. Our rights are not up for debate, period!

The National Association for Gun Rights will keep me informed of your actions.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,718  
Yeah, I liked *****'s statement that a 9mm to the throat will decapitate - he was a stupid crook when he was O's lap dog, now he's added TOTAL senility. No brain, no backbone, no morals, no thanks... Steve