TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,882  
Your dollar is just worth a lot less.......

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,884  
"Medium sized boar"? That's still a piglet in this part of Texas. ;) Where's the teeth?
You're right, it is on the cute side. It was central TX and we don't have any crop fields nearby, so we never have anything too big.

I did smack this dude a year or so ago, on the same ranch. Stalking at night with the same rifle, different thermal. He was feeding on a dead goat carcass when my daughter and I stumbled upon him. Scared the crap out of my daughter.
Big Hog.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,885  
Smacked a small sow this morning, before the sun came up. She came in with about 12- 15 piglets. I assume they weren't all hers, but I never saw another sow in the group or on the periphery. I know a couple of the other hunters shot some wet sows last weekend, so she probably adopted the young 'uns.

The thermal photo is of one group of the piglets, momma was standing just out of frame with another group.

Banded Sow.jpgPiglets 2.jpg

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,886  
I broke in the new thermal and gadoinked a medium sized boar last night.
85 yds, bang flop

It was pretty cool, I had my wife sitting in the blind right next to me, watching it stream on my iphone. Of course both of us forgot to hit the record button.
View attachment 790226
"Looks like meats back on the menu boys....uruuuuh!".

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,887  
Finally got the email, Tax stamp approval. It was about a week short of ten months to get approval.
Dead Air Mask 22, picked it up this afternoon and put about 100 rounds through it. I’m extremely happy with how quiet it is.

Mike
IMG_5875.jpeg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,888  
Finally got the email, Tax stamp approval. It was about a week short of ten months to get approval.
Dead Air Mask 22, picked it up this afternoon and put about 100 rounds through it. I’m extremely happy with how quiet it is.

MikeView attachment 791973

Suppressed 22 adds a whole new dimension to plinking fun!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,889  
Got out turkey hunting this afternoon. Sat at about 4:30pm and by 6pm, these two well-dressed gentlemen came to visit and challenge my strutting tom decoy. I shot the bigger of the two, then the other ran over and started whoopin' up on the one I shot, so I let him have it too. Sometimes you get lucky.
IMG_2378.jpeg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,890  
Got out turkey hunting this afternoon. Sat at about 4:30pm and by 6pm, these two well-dressed gentlemen came to visit and challenge my strutting tom decoy. I shot the bigger of the two, then the other ran over and started whoopin' up on the one I shot, so I let him have it too. Sometimes you get lucky.
View attachment 793459

Now we need ur turkey recipes!