TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,043  
Really? I know this is an old post but I’m really surprised at your comments. If you removed the money from YouTube there would only be about ten channels Left. That said I guess you do your job for charity. Your didnt seem to mind me doing a video on your Click Bond did you?
We haven’t made a video in over four months and yes when we have we let people know about our products and I bet you watched ever friggen one of them.
In four years we’ve gone through two major expansions, added thousands in new tooling and haven’t had a week off in five years.

As for why I don’t spend any time on the forums anymore. We’ll time is a major factor and when I was here showing members my work and ideas a few went off and did them and never had the decency to even gave me credit for the idea. I bet you remember you were included in that and then you come on here back biting me. Great guy.

Paul, I have no idea where you are coming from??? I was not criticizing or demeaning you or anyone from make money on YouTube. Quite the contrary! Was defending you... and stating that you don't make money off of TBN. Shaking my head.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,045  
I left my tractor on a job site, about 50 miles from here for the last week, and I got back there today, to a soft front tire. I was sure glad I keep this compressor in my pu,

Resized-20220617-121051-S.jpg

then I got started on todays "seat time" which was back at cutting this tall, thick grass!

Resized-20220617-141822-S.jpg

There's plenty more work to do there, so I'll be back there again later.

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,046  
Pumped water from the pond to water the garden. Little 2 cycle pump still humming along fine. I figured it would have died years ago.

IMG_5230.JPG

IMG_5231.JPG

And yes it rained as we were finishing up. No it wasnt suppose to have rained.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,048  
I'm still on the job mowing fields, around tree's and mowing everywhere else in sight.

Resized-20220628-150135-S.jpg

In fact, this job is going to go on so long, I decided to set up camp, so I can take breaks and rest as much as I want, lol

Resized-20220627-155237-S.jpg

There are even fields of ferns to mow,

Resized-20220627-151733-S.jpg

Here's how much fuel I burned in 10.3 hours of mowing heavy grass with some hills,

Resized-20220628-193554-S.jpg

and that was off road nontaxed red fuel!

SR