TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,101  
Moved a little bit of dirt today while reworking the angle of the access ramp on the remote propriety. It was a bit too steep and the trailer kept dragging the tongue when loaded.

Had to loosen up the very compact and hard clay with the homemade backhoe first, then move the loose dirt with the tractor. Of course, found a couple more rocks along the way.

IMG_20220721_163120.jpg
IMG_20220719_123718.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,103  
Not my seat time but I didn't really have the proper equipment to stab the deer blind. Uncle dragging his loader down from northern mi. He swung by and lifted it for me.

Told my wife that we may need to expand equipment.

63070.jpeg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,105  
Two units of clean dirt were delivered yesterday. But I must be losing my mind because, I had a plan that I can't remember now, what I was going to do with it. Its been a hot summer. :)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,106  
I'm still rotary cutting, it seems to be a never-ending job!

Resized-20220812-132612-S.jpg

Along with another tree infested field, at least I did get this one done today!

Resized-20220812-165936-S.jpg

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,107  
Making my sawmill road just a little bit bigger on the weekend . Last of the trees are down so now it's just a matter of moving the last of the logs and a bit more wood chipper work . Always have to stop around dinner time or so. I pretty much melt when it starts getting up around 30 degrees Celsius . Good fun before then though !

20220821_121626.jpg
20220821_103133.jpg
20220821_103217.jpg

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,108  
Making my sawmill road just a little bit bigger on the weekend . Last of the trees are down so now it's just a matter of moving the last of the logs and a bit more wood chipper work . Always have to stop around dinner time or so. I pretty much melt when it starts getting up around 30 degrees Celsius . Good fun though before then !

View attachment 759346View attachment 759347View attachment 759348

Do you have your mill yet or are you waiting on it ?? I assume your going to put it down in the end where you are working now.

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,109  
Do you have your mill yet or are you waiting on it ?? I assume your going to put it down in the end where you are working now.

gg
Yes I have had the mill for a while now. The heat is just slowing me down getting the land cleared. It will go right at the back of the clearing somewhat crossways . One more weekend of cleaning up and I should be ready to start Building it. Really getting itchy to get it put together. I could have put it together a while back but then I would have been dropping larger trees fairly close and also trying to spread shale all around it . This is way safer . Remember when you were a kid and it took a lifetime to get from Christmas eve to Christmas morning ? It's almost morning Gordon ! :)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,110  
Another day, rotary cutting!

Resized-20220823-152705-S.jpg

AND another satisfied customer! lol

SR

Last edited: