TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,131  
I only put new batts in tractors that I absolutely have to get going when I get on it, after that, they get "hand me downs", and in the cold, I put a batt. tender on them.

With a tender, they take off like new, and once started the tractor starts easily the rest of the day.

SR
I was going to put the one in from my pickup but that's only 470 CCA and my tractor OEM is 570. It's the only one that I use, so not like I'm to maintain several the way that you are.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,132  
Anymore it's a crap shoot when you buy a batt., I buy group 31's and they are out of sight on price and don't seem to last as long as they use to. I tried several from auto parts stores and even though they were cheaper, I wasn't satisfied with them.

This last time I bought an Interstate as in the past they have lasted the longest for me, so we will see how this one does.

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,133  
AGM batteries are what I buy now.

Even have an AGM Deep Cycle in the Living Quarters Horse Trailer. (y)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,134  
About all that I can do right now is sit on the seat and go "Vroom, Vroom!" :D
This one is seven years old so I can't complain
Are you saying the battery is seven years old? Or the loose nut behind the wheel is seven years old?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,136  
Are you saying the battery is seven years old? Or the loose nut behind the wheel is seven years old?
I’ve been here for longer than seven years so must be taking about the battery.

Some might say that the nut behind the wheel acts like a 7 year old though, so there is that… 😳🤪🤣😃🍻

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,137  
No seat time for me until I buy a new battery. About all that I can do right now is sit on the seat and go "Vroom, Vroom!" :D
This one is seven years old so I can't complain though... if it got above freezing I could still use it.
Funny you say that I just had to replace a battery on my smallest tractor (30 hp), I couldn't believe the price of batteries now :eek: . . . but I can't complain myself it lasted 11 years, although I had to jump it a few times this last year.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,138  
Funny you say that I just had to replace a battery on my smallest tractor (30 hp), I couldn't believe the price of batteries now :eek: . . . but I can't complain myself it lasted 11 years, although I had to jump it a few times this last year.
$192 for a NAPA battery. They said they expect them to go up another $30 next year.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,139  
$192 for a NAPA battery. They said they expect them to go up another $30 next year.
Exactly where I purchased my battery . . . it was $170 something and change.