TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,601  
Ken..Looks nice...nice and short like I try to do mine....

Thank you, it was for a friend at work. Just bought a couple acres and it was a tad overgrown. Amazing what these machines can do.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,602  
image-2684707813.jpg

image-2643683828.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,603  
Looks like everyone is out brush hogging. I did mine Saturday and Sunday. Took about 2 hours. I REALLY like the HST of my Kubota L45 compared to my GST on my old L39. Sure, I lost "cruise control" but it is so much easier to back the mower under trees now.

Today I moved a few wood pallets and a trailer around. I really need to come up with a REAL way to move trailers rather than messing around with the safety chains on my forks.

ac

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,604  
Looks like everyone is out brush hogging. I did mine Saturday and Sunday. Took about 2 hours. I REALLY like the HST of my Kubota L45 compared to my GST on my old L39. Sure, I lost "cruise control" but it is so much easier to back the mower under trees now.

Today I moved a few wood pallets and a trailer around. I really need to come up with a REAL way to move trailers rather than messing around with the safety chains on my forks.

ac

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,605  

ac

image-3672536051.jpg

Not sure this is an option for you...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,608  
Spent 4 hours brush hogging with my new 2520!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,609  
Knocked the dirt off a cedar tree that had been pushed over several years before we bought this place.
It had little trees growing from the root ball!

P6190016.JPG P6190019.JPG

View from the seat, Picked it up and dropped it a few times.

P6190024.JPGP6190023.JPG

Found the balance point for the forks, and moved it.

P6190026.JPG P6190028.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,610  
Haven't had a chance to update with a pic or anything. After getting the tractor's driveshaft & HST fixed, broke down and picked up a tiller. Here's the new corn field, freshly tilled (cut into virgin soil so it's a bit chunky) and also the garden area by the house....

Also had to do some ditch work as the "creek" is awesome at overflowing onto my land and this ain't gonna fly...
(some before and after pic's...)