TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,141  
The same thing I have done with it for over a week . . . . nothing. It has been at the dealers for repairs. A nearly complete electrical failure. No power to the glow plugs, turn indicators, fuel gauge, temperature gauge or glow plug timer.

I had the same issue with my 26xl max, but when I dropped the counter weight I had on the three point and jarred the tractor pretty good, she fired right up and everything worked! Would love to know what they find. in case I or others have this issue again.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,142  
I envy guys who can just burn up stuff like that and be done with it. I would save it and have a barn full of junk that never got used. I agree about having a dump truck !

gg

The thought definitely crossed my mind. I decided I had no use for a bunch of paneling, peg board or trim. With that being my day job id have to have an abandoned Walmart to have any chance of saving everything. I did save the 2x4s from the walls I knocked down.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,143  
I have read in several forums that the MAX 26 has some electrical issues. I stopped at the dealer today to see how they were progressing on the problem. It has been there two weeks and they haven't touched it. I was told not to expect anything from them for at least two more weeks. That coupled with the three weeks they kept pushing me to solve the problem and it has now been down five weeks with the possibility of seven weeks before they start on it. Who knows how long it will be down if they have to order parts. In the mean time, I am still making payments.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,144  
I have read in several forums that the MAX 26 has some electrical issues. I stopped at the dealer today to see how they were progressing on the problem. It has been there two weeks and they haven't touched it. I was told not to expect anything from them for at least two more weeks. That coupled with the three weeks they kept pushing me to solve the problem and it has now been down five weeks with the possibility of seven weeks before they start on it. Who knows how long it will be down if they have to order parts. In the mean time, I am still making payments.

Can I ask what dealer you're talking about?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,145  
OUCH! That stinks. Are there any other dealers within a reasonable distance?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,146  
I would ask the dealer for a loaner of some sort!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,147  
spent about two hours discing my neighbor's field that adjoins my new garden, he says he wants to plant Silverqueen next to my Silverqueen. That works.
What he's going to plant it with I don't know since neither of his tractors work.
Mid seventies, very cloudy most of day but still nice to be out. The 2615 just has an enjoyable bark when it's under load, which it really doesn't have enough rear tire
for in this soft sandy soil. But on the first pass of the disc when I've set it down low I could listen to that sound all day. That tractor had the exhaust converted to under the tractor
so thankfully I'm not smelling much of anything. Just getting serenaded. Simpson/Perkins old fashioned diesel sound. Quality seat time for me.
Though I always feel like I need a couple more appendages at the end of the row. Slow down, lift up, clutch feathered a tiny bit on one end with facing rows too close,
drop her down, speed up, and meanwhile try to go straight will ya?

sucked up a huge amount of pine pollen, it's just snowing yellow out, flurries of gold swirling on the roads.
I could have disc'd this with the Kubota and sat in filtered a/c comfort, but it would have been nowhere as much fun.
I probably wouldn't be as tired though.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,148  
IMG_2783.JPGIMG_2786.JPGIMG_2788.JPG

Cleared some land today.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,149  
A bit of post winter driveway maintenance today. Mostly just respreading the gravel that got piled up during plowing. I did dump a load of stone in one low spot and grade smooth, but that took like 5 minutes.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,150  
I went up into my field and brought my old Dearborne harrow out so that I can tune it up. A week ago I wasn't even exactly sure where it was, we had so much snow. Winter is starting to fail.
Those 250$ Chinese forks earned their keep today, otherwise I would have taken the winch off, put the harrows on, drive them 1/4 mile to take them off then go put the winch back on.

Or wait another month until my firewood is dragged out.

Attachments

• KIMG0370[1].jpg
    KIMG0370[1].jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 146