TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #9,732  
77 when I started mowing tonight. The sun had dropped below the trees though so it wasn稚 too bad.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #9,735  
House is sitting at 6000'.

:thumbsup:. . . I'm sure you are going to get a neighbor sometime soon, a younger sister . . . and then hopefully me (just got to talk my wife into it), wish me luck.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #9,736  
I just purchased a stump grinder for my skid steer. I tried it out on a few big stumps and I’m here to tell you, that’s the way to deal with stumps. I’ve literally dug hundreds of them out with my excavator. Not any more!

IMG_1160.jpg

This stump took about 15 minutes to grind out. I used my landscape rake to smooth everything up and it’s ready for some grass seed.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #9,737  
My bet, my place to the high point on the mountain is 15 miles max.

I think all the rock picking I did helped with not breaking the shear bolt.

Wow I was way off and I used a tape measure to.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #9,738  
:thumbsup:. . . I'm sure you are going to get a neighbor sometime soon, a younger sister . . . and then hopefully me (just got to talk my wife into it), wish me luck.

Take her on a vacation here in the summer. Bear Lake is a big recreational area so you don't want to be close to it. I'm about 7-8 miles north of it. It can/does get cold here in the winter.

Good luck, good people here.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #9,739  
Worked on more fence today... first progress on this project in nearly a month. Worked on the section that goes thru the woods, tree to tree with a few T-post in between the longer sections. Didn't have to set any locust posts, so it went quite easy. With my middle son (11yo) helping, we got about 350' done today. Hope to get the augers back on the tractor tomorrow, need to set about 10 locust posts for the next section.

Attachments

• 20190701_165339.jpg
    20190701_165339.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 99
  • 20190701_165407.jpg
    20190701_165407.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 97
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #9,740  
Take her on a vacation here in the summer. Bear Lake is a big recreational area so you don't want to be close to it. I'm about 7-8 miles north of it. It can/does get cold here in the winter.

Good luck, good people here.

I know cat . . . :thumbsup: