TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,001  
Nice picture. The angle and extension on the bucket makes it look bigger than the xcavator and the dozer Mr. 4570!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,002  
I did a little clearing job today. Unfortunately this subdivision doesn’t allow burning and I had to haul the bush. This job wasn’t big enough to justify moving the 320.
IMG_1732.JPG
IMG_1731.JPG
IMG_1734.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,003  
I pulled my chains off today, I was getting tired of feeling like I was driving a pogo stick. Then I did a mud run down to me shed, where there was about 1200 lbs of old, hardened concrete mix and 3 bags of Portland Cement. I may regret it but brought them up and dumped them off the end of the gravel pad I'm building for my garage, then broke them up with the bucket. They should make good fill, after getting covered with another 1 1/2 feet of gravel.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,004  
I worked on my big clearing job with the bigger equipment and got the little clearing job with little equipment done. I had to haul the brush off the little job because burning isn’t allowed. Luckily my big job where burning is allowed is only 3 miles away.
IMG_1745.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1744.JPG
IMG_1731.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,006  
4570 apparently I missed a post somewhere that told of your move to TN.
Or is this your first stop on your westward migration to CO

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,007  

I’ve lived here my whole life.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,008  

:) Good joke but it is on you :)

I think you have him confused with the old Coloradoan at heart hunt4570.

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,009  
I dug some more stumps with the 320. Even a 45,000 pound machine doesn’t dig stumps as easily as I’d hoped. A ripper would make a big difference but they’re expensive and I’ll probably sell this machine after this job is done.
IMG_1756.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_1753.JPG