Toolcat wheel hub bearing.

DaveBittel

Tractor
Toolcat 5610
Has anyone replaced bearings in a Toolcat wheel hub? Parts lookup only shows complete assembly from Bobcat. I getting some play and sounding a little rough when I replaced an axle.

MetroX

Tractor
2004 Toolcat "B"
Which series? I just redid my B model axle and spindle bearings, wasn't too bad.

TetonTom

Tractor
Toolcat
Don’t pay the dealer price!,
A hub for a Chevy Colorado 04-07 4x4 is an exact fit. Cheap and available at any auto parts store. just pop off the speed sensor wit a screwdriver.

Xfaxman

Super Star Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610 G Bobcat V417 TORO+Loader
A hub for a Chevy Colorado 04-07 4x4 is an exact fit. Cheap and available at any auto parts store. just pop off the speed sensor wit a screwdriver.
welcome to tbn...png

Will it fit the F Series that Dave has?

OP
D

DaveBittel

Tractor
Toolcat 5610

I’ll have to check that out!

ruffdog

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5610 G series w/turfs
I just saw a video showing a guy replacing his tierod ends with Moog #ES80643 pieces for a huge savings. They also come with zerks!

ruffdog

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5610 G series w/turfs
Just a note on the above video I posted. I see the OEM tie rod ends have a round plug pressed into them instead of a zerk. I just tapped the plug sideways a couple times and grabbed it with diagonal pliers and popped it out. A normal 1/4" zerk will screw right in....I did all 4 in about 45 minutes.