Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #1  

WinterDeere

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 3033R; JD 855 MFWD
Anyone have any good recommendations for tooth bars that will fit this bucket? Seems the market is flooded with lightweight crap for sub-compacts, and then super-heavy stuff for skid steers, leaving this bucket (JD Heavy Duty 61") in particular with no real good options that I'm easily finding.

My old tooth bar for a 54" standard bucket requierd me to drill holes in the sides of the bucket for a pair of 3/4" bolts to hold it in place. That worked fine, but the sides of this bucket are thick and re-enforced, making a hand drill option less attractive. Something that makes use of the factory holes designed to carry the heavy duty cutting edge (BW14762) seems more appropriate, here. The lower lip on this bucket is way too thick to take most slip-on tooth bars.

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #2  
Have you tried contacting everything attachments? I believe there tooth bar is made to use existing mounting holes but I could be 100% wrong in that statement.

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #4  
I have the JD factory toothbar for my 3320 heavy duty bucket. Yes, you have to drill one hole in each side of the bucket to lock it in place. The holes are drilled past the reinforcement bar on the side of the bucket. Very heavy toothbar. I've dug out large rock with it with no damage at all.

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket
I have the JD factory toothbar for my 3320 heavy duty bucket. Yes, you have to drill one hole in each side of the bucket to lock it in place. The holes are drilled past the reinforcement bar on the side of the bucket. Very heavy toothbar. I've dug out large rock with it with no damage at all.
Thanks, @jd670! Do you have a part number and rough price on that item?

W.R. Long that I have is a tank... way stronger than it needs to be.

I think my prior tooth bar was a W.R. Long, or at least looked identical. Unfortunately, the castings don't fit over the thick bottom lip + hardened edge of the heavy-duty bucket.

Have you tried contacting everything attachments? I believe there tooth bar is made to use existing mounting holes but I could be 100% wrong in that statement.
I thought everything attachments just re-sold stuff from W.R. Long and Wicked? Do they have their own?

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #8  
Per their website The wicked is built by Everything Attachments not a rebadged WR Long

Per their website The wicked is built by Everything Attachments not a rebadged WR Long
Got it. But the Wicked is its own thing, not really the standard tooth bar I'm seeking.

The more I consider this, the more I'm leaning away from anything that uses the factory holes for that heavy duty edge. I'd like to not have to fuss with removing ten (?) bolts and removing that edge, every time I want to use the tooth bar. Something that slips over it seems to be the ticket.

Does this go over the hardened bolt-on edge, or do you need to remove that to use this tooth bar?

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #10  
The Rankin tooth bar on my bucket is very much heavy duty. But Rankin is located here in WA state and you are in Pennsylvania.