Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #11  
Some pics posted here of these tooth bars would be very helpful to this thread.

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #12  

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #13  
Look past the weeds. My Rankin tooth bar. I chose to make it a permanent mount on the bucket. Rather than the clamps - I drilled clear thru the bucket and used grade 8 bolts.
IMG_0005.jpeg
IMG_0270.JPG

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket
The Rankin tooth bar on my bucket is very much heavy duty. But Rankin is located here in WA state and you are in Pennsylvania.
I like that design. Looks like they use a few set screws thru the teeth to lock it on? No issue with location, UPS goes everywhere. But the lip of your bucket is less than half the thickness of mine, and you don't have a hardened edge that protrudes as far forward of the bucket edge weld. I don't think this would fit a HD bucket.

I should post a sketch of a standard bucket lip versus the heavy duty bucket edge, as I think that has been confusing people here, who haven't seen this style. The lower lip of my bucket is something like 2" thick with the sacrificial hardened edge attached, not your typical loader bucket.

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #16  
Anyone have any good recommendations for tooth bars that will fit this bucket? Seems the market is flooded with lightweight crap for sub-compacts, and then super-heavy stuff for skid steers, leaving this bucket (JD Heavy Duty 61") in particular with no real good options that I'm easily finding.

My old tooth bar for a 54" standard bucket requierd me to drill holes in the sides of the bucket for a pair of 3/4" bolts to hold it in place. That worked fine, but the sides of this bucket are thick and re-enforced, making a hand drill option less attractive. Something that makes use of the factory holes designed to carry the heavy duty cutting edge (BW14762) seems more appropriate, here. The lower lip on this bucket is way too thick to take most slip-on tooth bars.
You need to look at ATI (Attachment Technologies, Inc.) I have one of their tooth bars on my M9000 Heavy duty excavation bucket and I've never hurt it at all in 20 years, and I've tried. It has replaceable teeth as well.

Can you post a photo of the actual bucket lip?
Yeah. I should have the tractor out tomorrow. I also remember measuring it and sketching a cross-section awhile back. Will try to dig that up tomorrow or this weekend. Been a busy work week!

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #18  
Just a thought. The lip of your bucket is 2" thick. You are not looking for a tooth bar for a compact or utility tractor. You are looking for something like 5030, post#16, is recommending. A construction/excavation grade tooth bar.

Well, my memory was off, no surprise. This Heavy Duty bucket lip is about 1.5" thick, which is still more than double the thickness of my old standard bucket, or anything the regular toothbars seem to fit. That includes the bolt-on hardened edge, as shown. The goal is to find something that will fit over this whole mess.

IMG_9243.JPGIMG_9245.JPGIMG_9247.JPG

You need to look at ATI (Attachment Technologies, Inc.) I have one of their tooth bars on my M9000 Heavy duty excavation bucket and I've never hurt it at all in 20 years, and I've tried. It has replaceable teeth as well.
Thank you! Somehow I had missed your post previously, but these guys make exactly the toothbar I need for this bucket.

104 lb. Oof!