Tractor mounted tree cutter/saws

/ Tractor mounted tree cutter/saws #11  
"clear out some woods" needs more specifics. Are you clearing out underbrush among trees you would like to save? Taking out small trees too big for a bush hog? pruning limbs?

I have learned that flush cut trees and brush for trail building are no longer flush once the trail is packed down.

/ Tractor mounted tree cutter/saws #12  
I may be missing something on these things. If I need to cut that many small things at ground level seem a bicycle handle trimmer with saw blade works. If you are cutting anything big enough you don't want it falling on you, it seems you may be better off with a chainsaw so you can hinge it and control where it falls. If you are trimming that high above your tractor it seems like you are going to get the bar stuck and some point and then what happens?? I assume using the loader to just force it out is a bad idea with that long of a pivot. Maybe they are built way tougher than a normal chainsaw bar... I need to re-watch a video on these as I'm sure they have their place for physical limitation reasons and probably others. I've used a tree puller on trees I should have been smart enough to not, and it took only once for it to start coming back towards me to realize I'm not in a skid steer or cab with cover. I am also boring and don't like that much excitement in my day :)
Unlike a chain saw you can run these in reverse, according to the manufacture's site. If stuck you just reverse the chain and supposedly it will back the stuck chain out. Sounds logical just didn't see them do it in the video to demonstrate.

/ Tractor mounted tree cutter/saws #13  
Piranha type tooth bar easily handles the up to 4” stuff. Try to do planed clearing in the spring where they slip out of the ground with little effort or dirt. Don’t like stumps or Stubs. Danuser Intimdator on the bigger stuff. Stumps are a whole lot easier to get out with the stem attached.

/ Tractor mounted tree cutter/saws #14  
Here's one.

Video lets you see it in action.

Takes a surprisingly low amount of hydraulic flow to operate.

I have that saw. works good for trimming high limbs so tractor can get closer to trees. If blade sticks, reverse flow will get it out. use like a chainsaw.

/ Tractor mounted tree cutter/saws
"clear out some woods" needs more specifics. Are you clearing out underbrush among trees you would like to save? Taking out small trees too big for a bush hog? pruning limbs?

I have learned that flush cut trees and brush for trail building are no longer flush once the trail is packed down.
I'd like to remove all the underbrush and also take out most of the smaller trees (under 6" diameter). I'd like to be left with just larger trees and select medium sized trees, depending on the species. Not building a trail, so if everything isn't flush to ground, it isn't a big deal.

Thanks