Tractor production in Russia

/ Tractor production in Russia #1  

CalG

Tractor
Hurlimann 435, Fordson E27n, Bolens HT-23, Kubota B7200
Just a comment noted in Russian Head of State address to the SPIEF meetings being held recently.

quote]
The St Petersburg Tractor Plant is another case in point. Its former foreign partner stopped selling engines and providing warranty maintenance. Engine builders from Yaroslavl and Tutayev came to the rescue and started supplying their engines. As a result, the output of agricultural equipment at the St Petersburg Tractor Plant hit a record high in March-April. It did not decrease, but hit an all-time high.

[end quote]

I'm not sure what sorts of tractors are produced there. I think of the jobs saved through co-operation.

/ Tractor production in Russia #2  
Just a comment noted in Russian Head of State address to the SPIEF meetings being held recently.

quote]
The St Petersburg Tractor Plant is another case in point. Its former foreign partner stopped selling engines and providing warranty maintenance. Engine builders from Yaroslavl and Tutayev came to the rescue and started supplying their engines. As a result, the output of agricultural equipment at the St Petersburg Tractor Plant hit a record high in March-April. It did not decrease, but hit an all-time high.

[end quote]

I'm not sure what sorts of tractors are produced there. I think of the jobs saved through co-operation.
The Belarus company makes more tractors out of that facility compared to many of the top brands with dozens of tractor assembly plants. Belarus is the largest by far.