Tractor Pulls

/ Tractor Pulls #2  
Only operator with one live brain cell had a bag of dirt on the front weight bar.

/ Tractor Pulls #3  
Some very effective mud "tires".

/ Tractor Pulls #4  
I guess you don't win the pull unless you pull them across the line (dead or alive). It's the only way you get your ten Rupies (or whatever).

Poor tractors! Such stupidity!

Thanks for the link. Video I actually hadn't seen given the high duplication of compilations on You Tube.

/ Tractor Pulls #5  
They are couple french-fries short of happy meal.

/ Tractor Pulls #6  
Those tug-of-wars are a bit much, especially when one (or both) flips over .... those guys pulling the overloaded trailers look way to used to doing that!

/ Tractor Pulls #7  
Clearly no shortage of stupid people in india. Not only the operators.....but the bystanders/spectators.

Not really a bad thing I guess......imagine how overpopulated the planet would be without those types of people....

/ Tractor Pulls #8  
Clearly no shortage of stupid people in india. Not only the operators.....but the bystanders/spectators.

Not really a bad thing I guess......imagine how overpopulated the planet would be without those types of people....

That's the problem...it IS overpopulated with those types of people.

/ Tractor Pulls #9  
That's the problem...it IS overpopulated with those types of people.

And as long as there is no OSHA or equivalent in India....Darwinism is keeping things in check.