Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,701  
Sometimes I wonder about myself

PXL_20220726_172809051.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,704  
I too sometimes forget NY is not NY NY. I worked in the city a lot over the years and despise it and all other cities. However I enjoyed my jobs in upstate NY. Even Albany is not bad.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,706  
I too sometimes forget NY is not NY NY. I worked in the city a lot over the years and despise it and all other cities. However I enjoyed my jobs in upstate NY. Even Albany is not bad.
I spent a few weeks each year working up around the Potsdam and Cranberry Lake regions, all of the way down to Boonsville for a while, it's some nice country.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,707  
Unfortunately it is a generalization we get a lot, I guess it's similar to how most people feel about California, it's not just Los Angeles... San Diego may have the best weather on the planet, and I hear Northern Ca is gorgeous. I'm not sure if Hunt will admit it, but there's probably a spot in Colorado that he doesn't find completely despicable!
Albany is decent to visit, but then theres a whole lot of nothing north and west for a while before you get to civilization again!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,708  
a whole lot of nothing north and west for a while before you get to civilization again!
Those are my kind of places. I'm an hour from anything in MO and love it. Plus at this point it is gun friendly place and I always carry something. Of course out here every one did anyway. I can ride an ATV off into woods and go 100+ miles without taking a road, might have to cross blacktop once or twice.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,709  
Yeah around here not so much, I'd have to go even further upstate then yeah, I could go for 100+ miles easily. Our governor is also not exactly gun friendly, she falls into the "punish the law abiding & the criminals will just have to listen" category of idiocy...

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,710  
Yeah around here not so much, I'd have to go even further upstate then yeah, I could go for 100+ miles easily. Our governor is also not exactly gun friendly, she falls into the "punish the law abiding & the criminals will just have to listen" category of idiocy...
One thing which was obvious in the time I spent there... NYC and the surrounding areas really had a lot of say over what the rest of the state did.