Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #4,321  
Absolutely beautiful photo dragoneggs, Wish I could say the same about the picture of my driveway yesterday... I did use the tractor to pull some big limbs off the door to my wife's chicken pen.:) It was still too dangerous to remove limbs under the trees.

View attachment 495556

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #4,323  
There's not much you can do to help yourself with freezing rain and that's one of the things that really sucks about it. I hope you're melting safely.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #4,325  
Nothing worse than an ice storm dirt ditch. Having to just sit and watch the destruction and then when it is over sit some more until it all melts is a killer.

gg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #4,326  
I like the pole barn set up. I need to do the same this summer. What are the details of structure?
Here is my tractor and my wood :)

9C608E95-544F-4FE6-B9FA-801C38171A44_zpskd6z5xqu.jpg

C8C69E75-F784-4ED4-9460-9085A00CA669_zpsoidbz7do.jpg

3CD27EF6-E02E-4CB5-A0BE-7A11F78F5CED_zpsbrb4a7oj.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #4,327  
Here's my process, using my tractor, winch and excavator to cut, pile, clean up and make woods roads...

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #4,328  
Well finally above freezing and not raining. So... here is my tractor and wood pic... yeah it's only the xmas tree going down to the burn pile. Hope this counts! :D

View attachment 495553

Beautiful view for a burn pile... :D

I put our old tree in the brush area behind our property. I stand it up and it stays green until spring. There's about 21 of them back there now. I can only see about 2-3, the rest rot down to dirt pretty quickly. The little birds like to sit in them in winter. Good cover.