Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,401  
5 years ago my son got his two-up Artic Cat 4 stroke stuck on power line, he went to turn around and buried it, took two hrs to shovel it out, been 4 hr without cell phone. I told him the first think I'd do with a sled that size is put a winch on it, he said it cant be done, when comes to putting a winch on something dont tell me it cant be done........
You can mount one, and they even make brackets for them. I just bought this sled and they want another $300+ for a bumper... instead I bought some 3/4 inch conduit and plan to make one up, which may include a detachable winch mount. First I need to improve my welding ability though.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,402  
Hello,

"We don't allow politics or religion discussions in the forums and that extends to signature quotes as well. We've had this policy in place for the past 23 years and it's there to keep harmony along members, or at least try to.

When you have a moment please update it here: https://tractorbynet.com/forums/account/signature

You're welcome to use inspirational words but religious attribution is where we draw the line.

Thank you!"

I'm done, mohammed and many others here dont like or want to see scripture or have anything to do with Jesus Christ and his word, so if Jesus Christ is not allowed here neither am I........

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,405  
Not that I care about whatever it's on the signature of a member but it's a tractor forum after all. Not a political or religion forum.

When someone joins any forum, they are presented with the rules of the forum. It is what it is and if you don't like, to bad for you I guess.

This forum has rules that people keep pushing constantly by discussing politics here, even though there is an entire new forum dedicated to that.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,406  
That is a sad state of affairs for TBN.
To me, citing scripture is no different than what a person has as an avatar. A "belief" stated is just like a "picture" in that they are both "chosen" representative of what the poster prefers in their lives.
The characteristics of which being not a rebuttal, an argument, skin off your back or contextual exchange. It's just "there" for cripes sakes.
No different from any other phraseology people choose to associate with. No different from that tatoo on your arm showing you ripping a persons head off with the vertebrae attached.
Thou protests too much

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,409  
My saw when it is cold outside
9373CC3B-1208-4A2F-BB0D-DD1B6EAC52EB.jpeg