Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,751  
Old tornado damage..

I have a few more in other places, but I want to get these ones cleaned up first...

That first one was a hickory, I sure hated to see that old hickory go!

SR
I'll bet you did SR . . . nice job though.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,752  
Resized_20210428_182118_6341.jpegResized_20210428_182109_1412.jpegI ended up with 3 truck loads from this little score. Who ever cleared out some trees around one of our substations cut the trees down and just pushed them into a pile off to the side. I was told I could have what I wanted so one of the guys at work used the skid steer to pull the locust trees out and I cut them to length and we loaded them up. not a bad score.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,755  
Not much to show, this hemlock is going to be a little bit of the lumber for the sawmill building on that area.
It had one woodpecker hole in it and would have been a pain to drop when the buildings done.View attachment 696777
Rob was that a lightning strike on that 1st tree? What a mess, I would have made the same call for some assistance.
That's a much straighter hemlock than I'm used to seeing. 👍
I miss the banter they had and I respect OP for his beliefs and leaving for them.
Hunt is still around, he says that since the change he doesn't get notifications so isn't around as much.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,756  
How many of you are missing OP and Hunt . . . ?
Yep, what he said, I'm still here but only when I remember to sign on. I get no notifications of posts and sometimes forget to stop by, I wish I could figure out how to turn notifications on again!

And I'm doing fine here in OPs favorite state of SC, just waiting for my pool to heat up some more, and playing with my new drone!

Thanks for checking...

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,757  
When you sign on click on the bell next to your log in name. Go to bottom of the flyout and click setting. Click on the options you want.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,759  
When you sign on click on the bell next to your log in name. Go to bottom of the flyout and click setting. Click on the options you want.
Yes, I understand I've been here for a long time, and I just went there to make sure, and ALL the alerts and notifications are checked! But thanks.

So if ANYONE knows how to fix it let me know.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,760  
Yes, I understand I've been here for a long time, and I just went there to make sure, and ALL the alerts and notifications are checked! But thanks.

So if ANYONE knows how to fix it let me know.
I have no remedy hunt . . . my notifications work for the most part . . . it's the other site (TNT) that is hit or miss for me.