Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,911  
It started life as a block face with a humboldt bottom, then I added a siz wheel ramp almost all the way across allowing the butt to slip over to the side well sending the top out the hole.
You are a pro, no two ways about it (y) Nice work, as always.!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,912  
You are a pro, no two ways about it (y) Nice work, as always.!

Very cool, what I understand about what you said.. You sure do some good stuff with trees!

Thank you guys but I can’t take all the credit I had some good teachers over the years that taught me a lot of tricks to save wood out and do it safely.

Out our way you have to hunt . . .

They’d get a treat being able to cut a second growth Doug fir or really any of the species out here.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,915  
geoduck knows too Skeans . . .

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,916  
Thank you guys but I can’t take all the credit I had some good teachers over the years that taught me a lot of tricks to save wood out and do it safely.

They’d get a treat being able to cut a second growth Doug fir or really any of the species out here.

That's the short and long of it . . . and a treat indeed . . . years ago we were knocking down some very impressive wood!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,917  
This old Oak is just across the back corner of our property line. Wish it was on our side so I could make sure it survives.

Not many remain in the wild that are this old or this big in the North East...
535223097.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,918  
This old Oak is just across the back corner of our property line. Wish it was on our side so I could make sure it survives.

Not many remain in the wild that are this old or this big in the North East...View attachment 701321

Nice tree and area!

MoKelly