Where I find my firewood
IMG_20210711_131921_1.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,052  
My woodlot
IMG_20210713_133410_1.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,053  
Beautiful country there! Hardly what we call a flat-lander. :D

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,054  
That part of Norway looks just like where I live in Illinois, except there aren’t endless miles of corn and soybean field, and it’s mostly flat around here, and no visible rocks. In other words totally different. Thanks for the pictures.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,056  
Gordon gould. How do you like the trailer/wagon. looks pretty handy. how much weight is on the tongue when empty? I assume they have the axle a little behind center to carry 10-15% of the load. I don't have rear remotes but a little dump trailer like that would be some handy.
The trailer is a Pronovost P503. Made in Canada. The empty weight is 640 lbs. I can pick the tongue up but it's not light. Here are the specs

I made some mods so I could run it several ways. I use it a lot and it is very handy like you say.

BaldKnobCutOff5.JPG

P1180260.JPG

20_6_12-2.JPG

gg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,057  
That must be more than 3000# on it. Built pretty strong.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,058  
That is amazing. I have been eyeballing this one.

I think the price is a little steep though.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,059  
This is the one that I have; Utility Dump Trailer | Sure-Trac
It's not as good off road, but nice to be able to use it for hauling gravel and firewood on the road, if I don't have far to go.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,060  
This is the one that I have; Utility Dump Trailer | Sure-Trac
It's not as good off road, but nice to be able to use it for hauling gravel and firewood on the road, if I don't have far to go.
If you don't mind my asking, how much was it? (The website just wants me to contact a dealer) I just want something to move dirt, gravel, sand, compost, or mulch and dump around the property. Road legal isn't a must but it's part of why I feel like the one I posted us overpriced.

I live a mile and a half from the local hardware store where I buy mulch and compost. They also sell sand and topsoil. I'd be willing to haul stuff home from there too, speed limits aren't but 25. Anything I get hauled in from very far off I'm most likely having delivered and dumped on site.

I feel like this is a decent deal, for 4k lb capacity. Even once I factor in the cost of the cylinder, hoses, and whatnot. I have rear remotes.
https://m.northerntool.com/shop/too...VE7GS7gEq-itZdtTv34aAlYTEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds