Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,771  
About 7-8 years ago, maybe more I lost a lot of my cedars, some blew over, some went over in an early wet snow storm before the ground froze. And some started dying off, I'm guessing because the deciduous canopy got too tall and thick, and they lost enough sunlight. Here I find more ants in the red oaks than I do in the cedars, but the pileated woodpeckers seem to find something in the cedars, they tear them right up!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,773  
It's still pretty new, one month old to be exact. I also put a coat of wax on it right after I had got it.

North Central Arkansas.
Very nice area, when we lived in Oklahoma we would ride our motorcycles over in your neck of the woods.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,774  
Very nice area, when we lived in Oklahoma we would ride our motorcycles over in your neck of the woods.
Yes, some great riding in this area. I've carved a corner or two.
IMG_20180523_092419.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,775  
More chipping and moving logs, that are big enough to get at least 2 2"x4"s, to the log deck for milling.

I recently bought a root rake grapple, thinking it would be better for grabbing and moving logs than my homemade grapple. Turns out the homemade one holds more logs.

It's hard to see in the second pic but the Ranger box is full of chipped green tree branches. The color blends into the background. They can easily been seen being dumped in the 3rd pic.

IMG_0515.JPGIMG_0516.JPGIMG_0517.JPGIMG_0518.JPGIMG_0521.JPG