Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,591  
Chainsaw refuses to work -22F this morning.

Attachments

• Chainsaw.jpg
    Chainsaw.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 85
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,592  
My pickup with it's 5 YO battery wouldn't either. I hit the key and it just went "BRRRRR". :)
It wasn't quite -22 though... my thermometer only registered -20. Luckily my company truck has a newer battery and it started right up.

My snowsled started on the 4th pull, same as always. 👍

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,593  
One of my biggest passions; wood cutting in our forrest and stocking it for the winter.
It's good excersize, and in the best case firewood heats you up three times; cutting, stacking, burning
:)

Ridiculous as it may be, it's so weird to me, seeing an Iseki in it's natural blue; here in the States they were sold by Bolens in white, and they were everywhere.

iu

I got this off of DuckDuckGo, it's a beautiful example.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,594  
If that one is 4wd I have that model of Iseki (Bolens) I used as a Garden tractor. I need to get it running again. Good little tractor.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,595  
My pickup with it's 5 YO battery wouldn't either. I hit the key and it just went "BRRRRR". :)
It wasn't quite -22 though... my thermometer only registered -20. Luckily my company truck has a newer battery and it started right up.

My snowsled started on the 4th pull, same as always. 👍
First winter in 7 years with original battery pickup just click click click,2 mins on charger started like it was summer time...wife Buick 3 year old battery (y) Sunday around 36F afternoon I'll plug heater in and putter battery charger on Kubota before trying to start.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,596  
First winter in 7 years with original battery pickup just click click click,2 mins on charger started like it was summer time...wife Buick 3 year old battery (y) Sunday around 36F afternoon I'll plug heater in and putter battery charger on Kubota before trying to start.
I thought about trying that. Instead I walked over to my company truck with the nearly new battery, and it started right up. Maybe I'm paranoid but I like having something parked in the door yard which will start if I ever have an emergency. I'm not running my truck much this winter anyways... I'm trying to keep it out of the salt. Next fall it will get a new battery, (My Kubota got that, this year) 4 new studded snows and anything else it needs. I also would like to try some type of rust prevention, as members have suggested.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,597  
My 08 Frontier was not happy at -16 and instead of 3 quick revolutions and fire, it was 6 very slow cranks and it did fire
My wife's 19 Subie started about the same.
Didn't even consider starting the M or the 450c. I don't start easy at that temp either:)

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,598  
Sounds like it is pretty cold back in our NE . . . stay warm.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,599  

Your more of a man than me Thomas. I didn't even try any of the motors around here. I did shovel out the wind packed snow in my wood shed path though. Like everyone I spent the last two days pushing wood up the chimney.

gg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,600  
Its amazing how much wood you can stuff up a chimney if you are patient! -20 in our neck of the woods.
The chickens were in their insulated but unheated coop and everyone came through OK.
I have a big pine that went over with the wet snow. Big root ball upended. Maybe I'll start on it tomorrow when it warms up a bit.