Truck lite headlight housing on other brands?

/ Truck lite headlight housing on other brands? #1  

herm0016

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4720h
This headlight housing must have been used on other things, looking to replace. Would love to put in a nice 4 in round led light If you know of one that is not a back up light? I think i could use the rubber grommet style. Or a source to replace these? From my allis 5020. 1575676854658.jpg1575676878950.jpg

/ Truck lite headlight housing on other brands? #2  
You could try checking some of the older motorcycles. I think the standard small headlight bulb is five inches but it won't hurt to check around.

/ Truck lite headlight housing on other brands? #3  
Kubota has a very similar light bulb on some of their tractors, I think the one in our L3830 is the same as that one. That one was also available in LED on Amazon. The one in there was intended to go in a four-wheeler or dirt bike of some sort.
On our B 7500 my solution was to make a bracket to go on the back side and attach a pair of 4in round LED flood lights, they push up to the same place as the old lights did and threw out a whole lot more light for about the same amount of power.

Aaron Z

/ Truck lite headlight housing on other brands? #4  
Try Larson LED, I think the PAR36 replacement bulbs are the equivalent of the 4" equipment lights used in many older tractors.

Larsen Lights, LED lights for your equipment !. LED Work Lights

Hope that helps. I've not used them, but seen their catalog at the local mom n pop auto parts store, looks like s good product.

/ Truck lite headlight housing on other brands? #5  
I would be willing to bet they make a led replacement bulb for that light. Just about everything does now.

/ Truck lite headlight housing on other brands?
I took some silver polish to the old ones and they came out pretty good! I'll check out Larsen, thanks. I'll do some more digging for an led bulb. I could buy a kit and use the bases from these bulbs and solder in LEDs as well. 1575767744680.jpg