truck tire

/ truck tire #11  
Cooper discoverer at3s.

/ truck tire
I got 60K on the OE set. So, I put a set just like 'em back on the truck (just before I bought it from fleet. ;)). Happy with the tires, but not so much with the OE discs. Gonna have to upgrade to something that doesn't rust so easily, groove, and wear out pads. The do like to be inflated pretty hard to make them last. The tire pressure warning comes on at 45PSI, and I run 60 PSI in 'em. If I put the rated 80PSI in them, it feels like Fred Flintstone's stone tires. I put the same pressure in front and rear just so there's no confusion at rotation time as to what pressure goes where. I don't put nearly the mileage on them as I used to, so these will probably last me a very long time. There's all but no difference in a BF Goodie and a Michelin in quality. As I said, they're made in the same plant.

Do you know what T/A stands for?
Traction/Advantage but I cheated I thought it was French for All terrain lol ... OE ?? is that a brand ? I am telling you I am about to start a trend on all TBN abbreviation lol

/ truck tire #14  
It does now, but it originally stood for Tuscaloosa, Alabama where the TA radial sport tires were engineered and developed. Most of the All-Terrain tire designs came after the merger with Michelin to target light truck applications. That's what they claim in the Tuscaloosa plant, anyway.