Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds

/ Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #351  
Here’s an idea for you:

Buy a Fendt 900 Vario or a JCB FasTrac. They’ll do 50KPH or more. You can hook any damn trailer you want to it (they have 4 wheel disc air brakes and trailer air brakes) and massive hitches. Independent suspensions, coil springs, air ride bags and shock absorbers. NO CDL REQUIRED. Cummins powered.

I had 2 different JCB’s and they are amazing pieces of equipment. They are really a military grade truck with a Cummins, not a tractor.

No CDL needed. Done.

Here’s my 185-65. Never should have sold this tractor. 5.9L Cummins with an extra heavy duty bottom end made for JCB tractors.

1675475342615.jpeg

1675473286434.jpeg

And my 3230, which was even faster and had a more advanced transmission. I think it would do 45MPH. It had a 6.7L Cummins

1675473350327.jpeg

They actually sell pretty cheap. The 185-65 was only $24,000 about 8 years ago. You’ll never need another heavy duty truck in your life.

No registration, no special licenses, insurance would be dirt cheap. A solid used one would cost less than than a diesel truck and you could bush hog or farm with it. A utility trailer, dump trailer or flatbed trailer could all be operated safely.

I’m getting another one in a year or 2.

Last edited:
   / Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #352  
I don’t think they are handing out $4800 fines. That is what it costs to get a CDL these days.
Not a single fine at $4800 but by the time you sum up all the fines, yes. Three fines at a minimum - $5000 is easy and I know of a guy that got $7200 in fines but he had more than three but all came on the same DOT stop.

/ Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #353  
Not a single fine at $4800 but by the time you sum up all the fines, yes. Three fines at a minimum - $5000 is easy and I know of a guy that got $7200 in fines but he had more than three but all came on the same DOT stop.
Ridiculous

/ Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #354  
In Europe, high speed tractors are used as trucks. They pull dump trailers, flatbeds with lumber, and of course Ag products.
Then they can be used to push snow, too.

They are licensed there, but not here (yet). It’s a great loophole for someone wanting to pull a heavy trailer without a CDL

We need to do this more here.

/ Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #355  
Here’s an idea for you:

Buy a Fendt 900 Vario or a JCB FasTrac. They’ll do 50KPH or more. You can hook any damn trailer you want to it (they have 4 wheel disc air brakes and trailer air brakes) and massive hitches. Independent suspensions, coil springs, air ride bags and shock absorbers. NO CDL REQUIRED. Cummins powered.

I had 2 different JCB’s and they are amazing pieces of equipment. They are really a military grade truck with a Cummins, not a tractor.

No CDL needed. Done.

Here’s my 185-65. Never should have sold this tractor. 5.9L Cummins with an extra heavy duty bottom end made for JCB tractors.

View attachment 782251

View attachment 782238

And my 3230, which was even faster and had a more advanced transmission. I think it would do 45MPH. It had a 6.7L Cummins

View attachment 782239

They actually sell pretty cheap. The 185-65 was only $24,000 about 8 years ago. You’ll never need another heavy duty truck in your life.

No registration, no special licenses, insurance would be dirt cheap. A solid used one would cost less than than a diesel truck and you could bush hog or farm with it. A utility trailer, dump trailer or flatbed trailer could all be operated safely.

I’m getting another one in a year or 2.
I do like wheeled trackhoes they use over there. I think they’re Volvos. Seem to move down the road pretty good.

/ Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #356  
I do like wheeled trackhoes they use over there. I think they’re Volvos. Seem to move down the road pretty good.
We got them here.
Used one to dig out an old steam engine pipe used as a water pipe under a driveway.

1675526591842.jpeg

/ Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #357  
   / Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #358  
I think those wheeled excavators are cool. I kinda want one.
I've thought the same thing.

The capabilities of an excavator, but the quick transit of a backhoe when doing field work like repairing field tile blow holes, or clearing fencerows

/ Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #359  
I think those wheeled excavators are cool. I kinda want one.
There was a youtube channel i watched from England, duck..something, and it was a girl that ran one. She was incredible and it had a long floor bucket and a rotator. Man was(is) she good.

here she is, it looks like you have to go straight to youtube to watch. It’s worth it. Duckgirl86 haven’t watched her in a wile but dang is she good. Operates in socks..

/ Truck & Trailer ideas to tow 14,000 and be under 26,000 pounds #360  
I've thought the same thing.

The capabilities of an excavator, but the quick transit of a backhoe when doing field work like repairing field tile blow holes, or clearing fencerows
Plus you can pull a pretty good size dump trailer.