TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale.

/ TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale. #1  

Storm56

Platinum Member
Tractor
N/A
Thought a few of you may be interested. TSC has their 15W40 Premium HDEO oil in the 2.5 gallon containers on sale. $26.99 compared to Rotella @ $35.99. That coupled with a 10% off coupon and the fact that I have a no sales tax account there made for a very good buy. I picked up 4 jugs.

I have never used it before but it gets very good reviews at Bob is the Oil Guy forums. Meets or exceeds all the mfgr specs including John Deere, Cummins, Mack, Cat, Agco etc.

/ TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale. #2  
Thanks for the info !

Rgds, D.

/ TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale. #3  
That is a good deal from TSC; I got a 2.5 gal jug of DELO at Wally world for $28.99, I thought that was pretty good; but not as good as TSC, plus 10% off. But Wally World is 5 miles away; nearest TSC,4 in 4 directions, is 30 miles

/ TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale. #4  
I don't get their fliers so I have to check but every so often they have one form of oil or another on sale. I have bought their "Taveler universal tractor fluid" on sale for about $12 less than anywhere else.

/ TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale. #5  
Not a bad deal at all.

I'm just not interested. Because of the number of diesel engines here, I buy my motor oil in drums. Runs just under $10/gallon, tax included.
I have a KW (with a CAT engine), 3 diesel tractors and 2 diesel pickups. 10 gallons wouldn't help me much. (the KW takes 8 gallons!!!)

/ TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale.
I would have bought more, but all they had was 4 jugs! I have priced 30 and 55 gallon barrels before, but I could usually get a better per gallon price at Wally World. Plus I like to have the jugs as I give the waste oil to a friend that uses it in his furnace, when I get a few jugs around he will come and get it!

/ TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale. #7  
I would have bought more, but all they had was 4 jugs! I have priced 30 and 55 gallon barrels before, but I could usually get a better per gallon price at Wally World. Plus I like to have the jugs as I give the waste oil to a friend that uses it in his furnace, when I get a few jugs around he will come and get it!

Check with a local fuel distributor. I bought Mobil Fleet 15w-40 in a 55 gallon drum for $509, including taxes. (just last month)

BTW, I keep the old drum, fill it with the used oil, and give it to a local oil change shop. He gladly takes it. They are paid a few cents per gallon for waste oil, so it's free money to him. I just use my tractor and FEL to lift the drum into the back of my pickup.

/ TSC has their Traveler Premium HDEO oil on sale. #8  
Check with a local fuel distributor. I bought Mobil Fleet 15w-40 in a 55 gallon drum for $509, including taxes. (just last month)

BTW, I keep the old drum, fill it with the used oil, and give it to a local oil change shop. He gladly takes it. They are paid a few cents per gallon for waste oil, so it's free money to him. I just use my tractor and FEL to lift the drum into the back of my pickup.

Some distributors and stores will charge a deposit on the 55 gallon drums. If they don't I always keep them too. They make for a great container to store diesel.