Turkeys in the yard . . . a better way?

/ Turkeys in the yard . . . a better way? #51  
Uh oh. Be careful. I suggested paintballs for geese on here once and got shamed. :confused:
Really? Sounds like a (colorful) blast to me! :) 🔫 Much safer than throwing rocks at em.

/ Turkeys in the yard . . . a better way?
After I used the shotgun a few times - shooting over and under them, I tried mimicking the sound of the gun by banging two 1 x 3 short boards together - seems to work most of the time.

/ Turkeys in the yard . . . a better way? #53  
My neighbor feeds the feral cats in the area out of her compassion for the little creatures. They seem to multiply like rabbits and they love to pee and poop on everything in my yard or shed. I was considering a paintball gun to keep them away. After a talk with several other neighbors further away, I discovered that everyone else has a problem with rats! I’ve decided to leave the little kitties in my area alone...

/ Turkeys in the yard . . . a better way? #54  
After I used the shotgun a few times - shooting over and under them, I tried mimicking the sound of the gun by banging two 1 x 3 short boards together - seems to work most of the time.
You can cut the end of your shells and remove the pellets. Man that would be fun to sit on the porch with glass of iced tea and my shotgun and practice shooting at geese.
or maybe: