Turning up the fuel on a diesel turbo charged tractor New Holland TL-90

/ Turning up the fuel on a diesel turbo charged tractor New Holland TL-90 #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
I posted this on the attachments forum where most members know us, but wanted to post it here for those that don't look over there.

We add some serious horsepower to a New Holland TL-90 tractor quickly and for free.

/ Turning up the fuel on a diesel turbo charged tractor New Holland TL-90 #2  
Great vid and great post... Thanks for the info. Now I just need to find a dyno. (Haven't had any luck so far up here in Mich).

I can't believe how far down that engine was detuned.

/ Turning up the fuel on a diesel turbo charged tractor New Holland TL-90 #3  
Awesome!!!

/ Turning up the fuel on a diesel turbo charged tractor New Holland TL-90 #4  
Very interesting video. It was amazing how much more hp you can get at the pto.

/ Turning up the fuel on a diesel turbo charged tractor New Holland TL-90 #5  
As I believe the ETA guys have said elsewhere... It n all likelihood the cooling system will likely not keep up. Fine for short tests, but not all say at full load.

You average car engine would die if pushed to the max for extended periods like a tractor is for normal usage.