Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction

/ Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction #2  
Wow, that'll slow you down dragging around another head and at some point a whole body.

/ Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction #3  
I saw the headline yesterday, but just as in your link I couldn't open it. On a very rare occasion somebody will find a pair of moose or deer which were locked together and died that way, but this is the first time I have ever heard of one of them living.

/ Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction
I saw the headline yesterday, but just as in your link I couldn't open it. On a very rare occasion somebody will find a pair of moose or deer which were locked together and died that way, but this is the first time I have ever heard of one of them living.

two headed buck - Google Search

/ Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction #5  
^^^
Thank you. I found one which worked. :thumbsup:

That's quite a story. His buddies will have a hard time topping that one!

/ Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction #6  
Seems to be more and more common,thanks goodness coyotes etc. didn't get whiff of this. :eek:

/ Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction #7  
At the Elks lodge in my old home town, in Colo., someone donated 2 elk heads, with the antlers locked. They had been sparring beside a beaver pond and ended up drowning. The guy that found them had the heads mounted and,if I remember right, donated them to the lodge.

/ Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction #8  
Seems to be more and more common,thanks goodness coyotes etc. didn't get whiff of this. :eek:

I read some-where that the coyotes will eat the dead buck and not the live one;probably what saved this one for the "human" hunter.On another note;shot a decent six point this morning;can't see to get an eye on the really big guys that we have on camera.

/ Two headed buck...truth stranger than fiction #9  
nybirdman
I read some-where that the coyotes will eat the dead buck and not the live one;probably what saved this one for the "human" hunter.On another note;shot a decent six point this morning;can't see to get an eye on the really big guys that we have on camera.
New Hampshire Fish & Game travels to events w/2 bull moose that lock up than die...sight to see. :eek:
The older wiser bigger bucks starting to roam in our area now,I have my eye on8pts & 9pts rather have the 8pts BIG BIG fellow and heck of rack to go w/him.