UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #1,011  
None. The variations are the result of the type and quantity of liquid or herbal intoxicating substances consumed or inhaled by the reported observers.

LOTS of posts on this thread need Mod action.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #1,012  
For whatever reason I remember that light speed 186,282 miles per second. But if you're driving at night doing, say, 100 mph (I do that sometimes ) then turn your headlights on...is the speed of light now 186,282.028 miles per second?
Now I'm getting a headache

/ UFO's... What do you think? #1,013  
Common ancestor? It's like calling your dog a canine companion or calling your wife an emotional support animal. Is this polite language and the way to speak now? And if I say "ape", I have a closed mind?
My belief is our common ancestor came directly from God when He created man and woman after creating the great light (sun) and the lesser light (moon).
However atheists try to spin evolution is still an untenable claim that has no proof nor is even a reasonable conclusion as anything left to its own design only gets worse (entropy - commonly associated with a state of disorder, randomness, or uncertainty).

/ UFO's... What do you think? #1,014  
Those who wrote the holy books lacked our understanding of time, medicine, flight by mechanical means, the internet, etc that science and technology have taught us to understand and to use.
The day when man got on a horse, he ended his connection with his Maker. His lifeworld changed when he no longer moved with his own legs. In doing so, he dumped his spirituality appealed to in holy books and went mechanical to move as fast as the speed of light. I can hit "enter" and close a trade on oil and gas, gold and silver, wheat and sugar, from anywhere in the world. Never mind who get crushed in the process. If you don't care for the horse whose legs are not yours to use, you don't care for anyone except yourself. This is evil.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #1,015  
Politics and religion...two topics that should never be on TBN

Status
Not open for further replies.