Unsecured hay hauling

/ Unsecured hay hauling #11  
In 2010 a member of the band ELO was...

That was a different situation... rather than the OP’s concern about hay falling off a truck the bale which killed Edwards rolled out of a field into the roadway.

/ Unsecured hay hauling #12  
We had a farmer struck and killed in my hometown by a speeding motorist. So what’s the point?
People are killed, injured and maimed by all kinds of unsecured cargo.
We had someone killed nearby on a stretch of divided highway by some jackass with a unsecured spare tire on the back of his truck. It bounced off at high speed, crossed the grass median, and went through the windshield of his car.

/ Unsecured hay hauling #14  

/ Unsecured hay hauling #16  
   / Unsecured hay hauling #18  
We had a farmer struck and killed in my hometown by a speeding motorist. So what’s the point?
People are killed, injured and maimed by all kinds of unsecured cargo.
We had someone killed nearby on a stretch of divided highway by some jackass with a unsecured spare tire on the back of his truck. It bounced off at high speed, crossed the grass median, and went through the windshield of his car.
Good point, two wrongs make a right. Perhaps they should do away with drunk driving laws also.
In truth you can and should be summonsed for any insecure load. I know of a motorist who found that out after the bungee cords holding his canoe on the roof failed, and it went careening down the road.

/ Unsecured hay hauling #20  
We had a lady driver die (wife of the ex-chief of police) when she was driving under an overpass at the same time a car on the overpass hit a concrete barrier (protecting loose stone on the overpass) which caused said chunk of loose stone to fall down thru her windshield.

Why the city put a barrier up to shield the loose chuck of stone v remove the loose chunk of stone is still a mystery.

MoKelly