Up-sizing my Branson 4015H to a 5520H

/ Up-sizing my Branson 4015H to a 5520H #1  

Bama67

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 5520H
I have had a 4015H for a couple years now, and have been happy with it.

I want a backhoe for general use around the farm, and have been wanting something bigger and wider for more stability on my hilly place, as well as weight for pushing snow.

So I'm in the market for a 4820H, or 5520H with the bigger BH250 hoe on it.

I bought my last Branson from Tractor Yard in OK and was happy with the price I paid, but I live in North Idaho now, so 3600 mile round trip would be pretty rough on fuel (and me)

I don't mind driving a few hours for a good experience with a good dealer.

Anyone have a dealer they could recommend in the Northwest?

Thanks, I'll keep you guys apprised of my thoughts of the larger tractor, if I get one, and will directly compare it to my 4015H

/ Up-sizing my Branson 4015H to a 5520H #2  
I have had good luck with Scott at Cascade Tractor in Spokane. He seems to know Bransons well, and will tell you their shortcomings as well as their advantages. I call him with questions whenever they arise and usually has an answer. He has been good with what little warranty work has needed done and his original selling price was more than competitive with other dealers for similar tractors.

/ Up-sizing my Branson 4015H to a 5520H #3  
Well it's too far to come this far east anyway, but I'm an "orphan" again. The Branson dealer that started here a year or so back is out of the Branson brand again. Now they're back to just equipment rental business.

Anyone want to move to ND and start a Branson dealership?

/ Up-sizing my Branson 4015H to a 5520H
Welp, I went ahead and made a deal on a 5520H with BH250 backhoe; with 3rd function and dual remotes.

My 4015H has always had an amazingly strong loader but just wasn't quite heavy enough to back it up and this got me into a couple hairy situations.
Also I want the extra weight for pushing snow, and want a backhoe, and the BH250 is a solid upgrade over the BH150 if I had put that on my 4015H.
Really excited to get my hands on it.

/ Up-sizing my Branson 4015H to a 5520H #5  
Congratulations on your new purchase. Keep us posted on how you like the upgrade.

/ Up-sizing my Branson 4015H to a 5520H #6  
Welp, I went ahead and made a deal on a 5520H with BH250 backhoe; with 3rd function and dual remotes.

My 4015H has always had an amazingly strong loader but just wasn't quite heavy enough to back it up and this got me into a couple hairy situations.
Also I want the extra weight for pushing snow, and want a backhoe, and the BH250 is a solid upgrade over the BH150 if I had put that on my 4015H.
Really excited to get my hands on it.
Congratulations!

Which dealer did you buy from?

/ Up-sizing my Branson 4015H to a 5520H
I bought it from TractorCo in central WA. Most dealers either had no stock, or didn't seem very interested in my business.