USED 2014 KUBOTA RTV-X1100C

/ USED 2014 KUBOTA RTV-X1100C #1  

willsnet

Tractor
None
I am mainly in need a plow machine. I live in a canyon in Northern Colorado. I have a long driveway and a short road to the main road before I can get out after a big snow. Most of the time the snow is not to heavy and I can get out, but would likely need to chain up. About 4 or 5 times a winter I am stuck until I can get plowed. I could also use this machine around the mountain property for light hauling/logging. I could also stand to brush hog the corner open part of the property from time to time and may think about a snow blower as well.

I found this one used with. It has a cab with heat as I would want if bought one new. I has a winch that maybe handy, but it is prepped for a Boss plow. They advertise an additional $3530 6' straight or $4350 6'6" V blade.

$15000 or offer
2014 X1100C
9435 mi
1393 hours

https://www.motorsportsuniverse.com...14-kubota-rtv-x1100c-utility-utility-vehicles

or the dealer link in Colorado

2014 Kubota RTV X1100 - ATVs & Gators - Kiowa, CO

I have no experience owning any type of equipment like this ... I have experience with muscle cars or off road jeeps and trucks, but nothing about tractors or UTVs nor diesels. I am not afraid of any mechanical work so maintenance and repairs do not worry be too much about used equipment as long as the price reflects it.

Are these hours high?
Anything to know about this model year?
What should I checkout if I go look at it or ask about?
Is the price reasonable?

Price, 7 years old, and hours/miles seems high to me. I would guess it may have been used for a snow removal commercial operation. As such I am guessing it maybe more used than typical. When I looked at skid steers this was way the case and maintenance was non existed and the price high for beat to death units. It also seems a UTV with a bed is a bit more useful in other areas though a scoop/road grader at times would be handy. I have no idea, but my gut says $13000 with the plow. Am I a cheap skate?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

/ USED 2014 KUBOTA RTV-X1100C #2  
I bough a used and extremely neglected 2005 1140 that had been heavily modified, back seat gone, new HD bed with tool boxes, mechanical crane, winch ( no wenches here)

Mine had 400 hours and the guy couldn't even show me how to check to oil, he bought it at auction. Most capable machine i've ever owned but, i got it dirt cheap so could afford to take a chance.

IT IS AMAZING!

/ USED 2014 KUBOTA RTV-X1100C #3  
I am mainly in need a plow machine. I live in a canyon in Northern Colorado. I have a long driveway and a short road to the main road before I can get out after a big snow. Most of the time the snow is not to heavy and I can get out, but would likely need to chain up. About 4 or 5 times a winter I am stuck until I can get plowed. I could also use this machine around the mountain property for light hauling/logging. I could also stand to brush hog the corner open part of the property from time to time and may think about a snow blower as well.

I found this one used with. It has a cab with heat as I would want if bought one new. I has a winch that maybe handy, but it is prepped for a Boss plow. They advertise an additional $3530 6' straight or $4350 6'6" V blade.

$15000 or offer
2014 X1100C
9435 mi
1393 hours

https://www.motorsportsuniverse.com...14-kubota-rtv-x1100c-utility-utility-vehicles

or the dealer link in Colorado

2014 Kubota RTV X1100 - ATVs & Gators - Kiowa, CO

I have no experience owning any type of equipment like this ... I have experience with muscle cars or off road jeeps and trucks, but nothing about tractors or UTVs nor diesels. I am not afraid of any mechanical work so maintenance and repairs do not worry be too much about used equipment as long as the price reflects it.

Are these hours high?
Anything to know about this model year?
What should I checkout if I go look at it or ask about?
Is the price reasonable?

Price, 7 years old, and hours/miles seems high to me. I would guess it may have been used for a snow removal commercial operation. As such I am guessing it maybe more used than typical. When I looked at skid steers this was way the case and maintenance was non existed and the price high for beat to death units. It also seems a UTV with a bed is a bit more useful in other areas though a scoop/road grader at times would be handy. I have no idea, but my gut says $13000 with the plow. Am I a cheap skate?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Investigate the plow condition thoroughly. Kubota offered both self-contained, electric-over-hydraulic (light duty) plows that mounted to the front receiver as well as HD commercial plows that required an expensive optional hydraulic package. Yes, mileage/hours are getting up there. Probably used commercially. Tires have been replaced at least once.

Be advised that this is a hydrostatic transmission and such transmissions are not tolerant of incorrect or dirty oil and/or filters. Inspect the maintenance records.

You mentioned bush hogging. The RTV-X1100C has no PTO shaft and cannot be used for mowing without a self-powered, tow-behind mower. Such machines are of limited usefulness.

If you were closer, I would sell you my 2017 RTV-X1100C with 14 hours and unused plow.

SDT

/ USED 2014 KUBOTA RTV-X1100C #4  
I just sold my 2006 Kubota RTV cab model with snow plow with 984 hours for $10,,000 bucks.It was flawless for 15 years of use.Plowed a lot of snow with here in michigan.We just purchased a 2021 Kubota RTV 1100c cab model with quite a few options and 72 inch Kubota commercial grade straight plow for $26,412 out the door.

Attachments

• tempImagemvRb2x.jpg
    tempImagemvRb2x.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 311