v-plow with bobcat attach plate

Item Details
Type
Attachment
Make
Bobcat
If anyone is in the lower half of michigan and is interested in buying. It's beefy and will last a very long time. It is too heavy really for my bx2200. I built a push box for it instead. Giving you guys first crack at it haha. THANKS!

unnamed.jpg

I have a few more pics.

Has hardened cutting blade and new plow skies.

$1200

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 276
   / v-plow with bobcat attach plate #2  
How wide a path does that thing make?

How much does it weigh?

SR

/ v-plow with bobcat attach plate #3  
And how tall is it ???

gg

/ v-plow with bobcat attach plate
60" wide roughly and around 2 feet tall... I will go measure tomorrow, I've been out plowing all day and I want to relax now haha. Weight, my bx2200 picks it up no problem and it's only suppose to pick up 400 pounds. I believe it could even be used for dirt. This thing is strong. I used it 1 year and it made my tractor bounce. The 7 foot back blade didn't weigh enough.
20181029_173317.jpg
20181029_173322.jpg
20181029_173334.jpg

The rear of my tractor from edge of tire to edge of tire is just under 4ft wide. I built that push box for this season. I have a bigger one for nasty days.

/ v-plow with bobcat attach plate #5  
If anyone is in the lower half of michigan and is interested in buying. It's beefy and will last a very long time. It is too heavy really for my bx2200. I built a push box for it instead. Giving you guys first crack at it haha. THANKS!

View attachment 589275

I have a few more pics.

Has hardened cutting blade and new plow skies.

$1200

You still green grass in Rockford MI today? LOL Jon

/ v-plow with bobcat attach plate
hahaha no green grass now. -8 this morning. a foot of snow in 2 days which is fine with me. And, yes, the lights on that tractor were garbage. I actually rewired the entire tractor due to a starter motor not fully engaging the flywheel. Voltage was fine but the amperage going to it was not enough to turn the sprocket to align with the flywheel. After bypassing all of the safety switches with no solution I ripped out the wires one by one and replaced them. Finding out the white wire on the starter is for the safety switches. That's gone and now the thing starts EVERY time. I have already made changes to my prototype push box adding a stronger cutting edge on the top.