Waiting on LX2610 Rops

/ Waiting on LX2610 Rops #1  

therrien

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B1700 TLB Now LX2610 ROPS
I'm waiting on an LX2610 Rops with the smaller r14's. I'm trying to clarify how many ply the rear tires are. All the specs I can find say 6 but I would like to varify with someone that has received an LX2610 with the smaller r14's from the dealer. If this has already been stated i have not been able to find it about the 2610 exactly.
Thank you

/ Waiting on LX2610 Rops #2  
6 Ply, rear and front

Attachments

• 20210908_172212.jpg
    20210908_172212.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
   / Waiting on LX2610 Rops
6 Ply, rear and front
Thank you
That is a big load off of my mind. Going from R-4's to R-14's for traction, I did not want to give up durability.
Thank you again. Now if the loader ever comes in for the tractor I will be thrilled.

/ Waiting on LX2610 Rops #4  
You will still give up a level of durability going to R14. The tread thickness, amount of tread rubber coverage and design gives a big edge to the R4s. R14s closer to turf tires and better on the grass.

Last edited:
   / Waiting on LX2610 Rops
You will still give up a level of durability going to R14. The tread thickness, amount of tread rubber coverage and design gives a big edge to the R4s. R14s closer to turf tires and better on the grass.
Six ply makes me comfortable for loader work and snow removal. I no longer have a backhoe so super heavy weight is not a concern but turf tires were only 4 ply and I am treating myself to a grapple so i wanted at least 6 ply like my last tractor had. Most reviews say the r14's do well in snow and that is what I need the most since doing most of my landscaping years ago. Now I'm older and just want the tractor to do more of the physical stuff that I dont' want to do by hand any longer. If the loader for the tractor ever gets to the dealer. I am waiting patiently!?!?

/ Waiting on LX2610 Rops #6  
Thank you
That is a big load off of my mind. Going from R-4's to R-14's for traction, I did not want to give up durability.
Thank you again. Now if the loader ever comes in for the tractor I will be thrilled.
No problem. Hopefully you get it soon. I didn't have to wait on the loader... Just 2 weeks for 3rd function and another week on top of that for the R14s. The smaller R14 fronts seem "dinky" compared to the smaller R4s (both wheel and tire wise). Hopefully that's not a detriment, but seem to be doing just fine the few hours I have it on. I went with R14 since I'll be doing work around my lawn and have some wet areas on a back acre. This is my 1st tractor, so no experience in comparing the two tires. I attached two pics, one when still at dealer with R4s and another with the R14s at home.

Attachments

• 20210807_atdealer.jpg
    20210807_atdealer.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 77
  • 20210831_athome.jpg
    20210831_athome.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 74