Waiting on the Snow

/ Waiting on the Snow #1  

Bob77064

Elite Member
Tractor
2011 LS R3039
We are supposed to get 3 - 5 inches of heavy wet snow, maybe 6 inches on the KY - TN border. If it comes it will be our first real snow this winter. We have only had a dusting of snow so far.

/ Waiting on the Snow #2  
We had a couple of snowfalls, one was six inches and the other about three inches. We are predicted to get three inches from the same system. This winter we've had the least snow that I can remember most anywhere in Minnesota.

/ Waiting on the Snow #3  
We are anticipating the same. Rain, wintry mix and then snow is forecast today. 90% chance of precipitation expected.

/ Waiting on the Snow #4  
That's not fair!!! KY is getting more snow in one storm then PA has gotten all winter!!!

/ Waiting on the Snow #5  
That's not fair!!! KY is getting more snow in one storm then PA has gotten all winter!!!

Well, Kyle...winter ain't over...and we'll make up for this snow free winter next year!
Anyway...you always complain if we get more then one snow event anyway...

/ Waiting on the Snow #6  
Post some pics so us northeast folks can remember. ;)

/ Waiting on the Snow #7  
We are anticipating the same. Rain, wintry mix and then snow is forecast today. 90% chance of precipitation expected.
Well, the weatherman got the forecast correct. It rained almost all day, started wintry mix around 3:00 PM, mostly ice for an hour, then snowfall. About an inch has fallen with 4 inches expected.

/ Waiting on the Snow
All we got was about .33 inches of rain. It stayed too warm to snow.

/ Waiting on the Snow #9  
I live right on the Ohio River in the southern tip of OH. After all the forecasts and talk, we haven't seen a flake of snow or a drop of rain over the last couple of days! Soooo, I got to go work at the farm all day! (When life gives you lemons...)

/ Waiting on the Snow #10  
I was working this weekend in Danville. Had to stop at Wal-Mart last night and it was even more zoo like than ever, lol!

I can (and have being from up north) drive through anything to get home but I hate to head out when the weather is bad. Got up this morning, nothing. Went to work, nothing. Looked out on occasion, nothing. Wife said it was snowing and sleeting at home about 30 miles south of my work. Got home, a little bit of snow in the shady areas around the house, perhaps an half an inch.

I am just so disappointed, yeah right.